Page 110 of 867 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

We were supposed to have Blizzard like conditions today, so I didn't go to work, but instead we got maybe 2 to 3 inches of snow, and as of 10:30 a whole lot of sunshine. Now they are saying we are going to have blizzard like conditoons tomorrow instead. Stupid weather service.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    At least they were smart enough to legalize Mixed Martial Arts. Illinois finally legalized it last year. Now we're just waiting on New York to catch up.
    legal mixed marshmallow tarts...mmmm

I'm not a big fan of Marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Well, California does a lot of things that are out of sync with the rest of America. So, that doesn't surprise me.
    This used to be a nice place to live. Before the Dark Times.

Before Boxer, Pelosi, and Feinstein
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I got up early (5 a.m. central time) to shovel snow this morning, and haven't done much all morning since then.

I got up at 6am CT (well, the 2nd time I got up), but I already said what I did, so I won't repeat that again. Thanks for your reply on bikes... got a little busy here for a little bit, so I just now read your reply.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Your welcome, I have been trying to get some light house cleaning done.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Your welcome, I have been trying to get some light house cleaning done.
    You have a lighthouse? or is that just one of the other jobs you mentioned having? I would think there wouldn't be much call for that in Ill... more of an east coast and west coast thing.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Well there are dishes again, the kitchen floor is a mess, with salt and slush and food spills, there sre piles of papers all over the living room and dining room that need to be sorted, my bed needs to be made yet, some Christmas decorations still need to be packed away, other boxes taken to the basement folding snuggly blankets on the couch, sweeping the hardwood floors throughout the home, etc. As you know, it's much to cold to get much done outside today. And I have to leave for work at around 3:30.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    You have a lighthouse?
    *Rimshot!*

Score one for obi-dad!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!