Page 508 of 867 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    My sisters water just broke!!!
    We're going to have to start calling you Uncle DQ!

Like the other well-wishers: congrats and I hope all goes well!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Any news? Boy/girl, length weight, most importantly are Mommy and baby okay?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I've seen video of this kind of birthing. Not the kind of thing I'd want to have done if I was having a baby.
    Yeah, those mini snorkels and flippers are tricky to get on a little body. And the timer clock is a bit too much, I mean, let the child get to at least 4 years old before you start prepping them for the Olympics; let newborns be newborns!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Wow.. haven't checked this thread since page 120, and people are being born, KH shower %**%'s smells are being analyzed, softball games being lost... what did I miss. Can someone summarize all the highlights with short bullet pts? Have I won this thing yet? I did get a package in the mail yesterday filled with 2 Yavin bps... maybe that was it???
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Summary: We're part of a big massive conspiracy that speaks in code words. Information is so compartamentalized that I expect I'll be disqualified if not eliminated from the contest for revealing its true nature.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Have I won this thing yet?
    No. I have!

Small bills only, please. I don't wish to look ostentatious.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Small bills only, please. I don't wish to look ostentatious.
    You just don't want to the IRS finding out about your Cayman Island accounts!!!
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Not much to do today. I think I'm going home.
    yet one more reason to work in a lab.

I'm back out to sea again. *sigh*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!