Page 817 of 867 FirstFirst ... 317717767807813814815816817818819820821827 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

The way infant seats are made, he'll survive anything short of being squashed by an 18-wheeler. (You may not be quite as lucky unfortunately.)

There is a third choice though. Sit in the car with the heater on until you run out of gas (unless you have it in a garage.)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    The way infant seats are made, he'll survive anything short of being squashed by an 18-wheeler. (You may not be quite as lucky unfortunately.)

There is a third choice though. Sit in the car with the heater on until you run out of gas (unless you have it in a garage.)
    so then the choice becomes: freeze, die on the roads or asphyxiate

Or have the power be restored because the line to the major transformers for the city (and hospitals) is 4 blocks away and always fixed first.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Or have the power be restored because the line to the major transformers for the city (and hospitals) is 4 blocks away and always fixed first.
    Would a Major transformer be like Iron Hide or Jazz? I assume Optimus would be a General Transformer and Bumblebee would be a LT at most. Anyway, it's cool that you have them in Iowa and that the people of Iowa care enough to run power lines out to them.

We also have Ninja burglars too. I'm not sure, I never was familiar with the Transformers command structure, but I'm pretty sure Optimus Prime got to be the leader because he slept with the former leader's daughter.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Optimus Prime became a leader because some wartery tart-bot tossed a gleaming Matrix at him. Members of a nearby autonomous collective protested loudly.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

ARe you implying, Slicker's mom is a Transformer? Therefore Slicker is a hybrid TF/human.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Optimus Prime became a leader because some wartery tart-bot tossed a gleaming Matrix at him. Members of a nearby autonomous collective protested loudly.
    Quote from Cliffjumper: "Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by PBarnard View Post
    ARe you implying, Slicker's mom is a Transformer? Therefore Slicker is a hybrid TF/human.
    No, that's a false nose. Cappy put it on him.

Still, doesn't explain Slicker's mom unless it's a Mrs. Cartman thing and it's the 84 Denver Broncos...

Course, I'm betting the Spanish Inquisition, because no one ever suspects the Spanish Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Still, doesn't explain Slicker's mom unless it's a Mrs. Cartman thing and it's the 84 Denver Broncos...

Course, I'm betting the Spanish Inquisition, because no one ever suspects the Spanish Inquisition.
    Nor do they EXpect it.