The Force Trainer

Dear God!!! Even though you know it's something that will stop being fun after about a minute and just take up space, it looks damn cool. I'd at least like to try one out.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

that is insane. i can see having a display at the TRU where you could try it out, but i think this will be a major clearence item once it finally hits the shelves. can't imagine any kids just sitting in front of this thing and try raising a ball in the air
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Part of me thinks it's cool, and the other part beat that one up. It's not the Force, it's an ultra lightweight ball that you could probably move with static electricity, and all you have to do is think real hard to turn on a fan. That's not the Force.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It reminds me a little of a Harry Potter levitating ball game I got when the first movie came out. You turn on a fan to different levels and rotate the base to maneuver a ball through various obstacles; that was fun. I think there needs to be a little more going on here to make it more interesting; the design isn't very Star Wars aside from the small Jedi logo. Still, the using-brainwaves aspect of it is interesting; I, at least, have never seen anything like it on a toy.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It should come with a leather-clad Padme figure to impress.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It reminds me a little of a Harry Potter levitating ball game I got when the first movie came out. You turn on a fan to different levels and rotate the base to maneuver a ball through various obstacles; that was fun. I think there needs to be a little more going on here to make it more interesting; the design isn't very Star Wars aside from the small Jedi logo. Still, the using-brainwaves aspect of it is interesting; I, at least, have never seen anything like it on a toy.
    Mattel is releasing a "mind" power toy as well, though not Star Wars.
    http://www.technoccult.com/archives/...evitation-toy/
    I knew it reminded me of something but couldn't place it. It's that Harry Potter game you mentioned.
    I think the Force toy would be cool at a science center, but would get pretty old as a toy FAST.

Not as cool as Mindball:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dJwvjq6eik (ok, that video sucked because of Reg and Kelly, but...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNQiJi65cpo
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.