Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Figures I Like To See

I Collect Only Clonetroopers And Stromtroopers And A Few Others. I Would Like To See 1. Female Imperial Knight
    2. More Variant Stromtroopers
    Like Enginer, Commando, Marine,etc
    3. More Special Box Sets Like
    Joker Squad, The Manadlorians
    Delta Squadron.
    4. Republic Military Commandos,etc
    Would Like To Here From Others With Same Collection

I wouldnt mind troop builder sets. Some Variant Stormtroopers would be cool. Other than that, just the unreleased characters, enough rehashes, kitbashes and repaints.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm looking forward to building a little squad of Snowtroopers with the upcoming SL rerelease, but otherwise I'm done with troop building.

I'd like to see more ROTJ aliens than anything else right now:

1. Skiff Guards, primarily Kithaba, Giran and the vintage Nikto
    2. Gamorrean Guard resculpt
    3. Admiral Ackbar resculpt
    4. Y-Wing Pilot - the only non-alien left on my list (the grey suited ones from ROTJ)
    5. the only prequel figures I'd be interested in seeing at this point would some new, better Ep3 Wookies, because all the ones we have now are crap.

Well the good news for Bobamurph is that a female Imperial Knight is on the way, we'll see her in a comic pack with Darth Kryat. With more TFU figures coming in 2010 it may be a while before we see any of the variant stormtroopers but that would be a good slot for them. I don't know if we'll see any more of the trooper themed boxed sets for a while. We've had quite a few of them in the past few years and I can see them going away from that to something more like the astro-droid sets. Oh and apparently we are going to be seeing a new commando in a "forces of the republic" evo set. That should be right up your alley.

I know I'm really looking forward to the SL snowtrooper too because I wasn't crazy about the paint on the VOTC snowtrooper and I didn't feel like army building at $10 a pop. I don't just limit myself to stormies and clones (I dislike stormtrooper variants because IMO, they just aren't OT to me) and I would love to see some new version of the battle droid that can do all the things it should (hold it's rifle with two hands, stand up, etc.) because what's the fun with having all these clones and nothing to shoot at? Same goes for the up coming hoth trooper. My battle of Hoth scenes were looking pretty one sided....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I'd be happy with a VOTC stormtrooper rerelease. I got several of the TAC stromtrooper, but his torso articulation was a bit loose, as was the removable helmet.

I found all the votc figs at a store here in Austin, TX called Ross (a clothing discount store) for about $5 a pop. Now I wish I had waited. I could always use more weapons. I would like to see more specialized clones in the existing paint variations. The double blue stripe, all white, etc. Single carded, all white Galactic Marines and Airborne Troopers would be nice; or how about the purple Windu's Battalion? I like to have groupings of 9: 1 commander, 1 or 2 special clones (airborne, AT-RT pilot, etc), and the rest standard clones.

more troops the merrier. i for one would love to see some Stormtroopers in perhaps the colors of the ROTS Clones (ie 501st, 41st Elite, 212th Battalion etc)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I'd be happy with a VOTC stormtrooper rerelease. I got several of the TAC stromtrooper, but his torso articulation was a bit loose, as was the removable helmet.
    Yeah, due to the loose torsos, I actually prefer the ... I'm not even sure which line we were in at the time... ComTech? I was fairly happy with that release. I definitely don't need a removable helmet.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'm looking forward to building a little squad of Snowtroopers with the upcoming SL rerelease.
    I will probably buy a good 5-10 of these, if I see that many.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'm looking forward to building a little squad of Snowtroopers with the upcoming SL rerelease, but otherwise I'm done with troop building.

I'd like to see more ROTJ aliens than anything else right now:

1. Skiff Guards, primarily Kithaba, Giran and the vintage Nikto
    2. Gamorrean Guard resculpt
    3. Admiral Ackbar resculpt
    4. Y-Wing Pilot - the only non-alien left on my list (the grey suited ones from ROTJ)
    5. the only prequel figures I'd be interested in seeing at this point would some new, better Ep3 Wookies, because all the ones we have now are crap.
    totally agree with your list. would love to see Hasbro give us the Grey Suited Y-Wing Pilots, as well as a resculpt of Ackbar and the Gamorrean.

i would also add to your list a completely new resculpted version of Han Solo in Bespin Fatigues. the figure from the TAC line was cool for the torture rack but lacked in every other catagory. really need a massive update on this figure. to date i think the only decent version was the POTJ version.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    I will probably buy a good 5-10 of these, if I see that many.
    you and me both. i have about 6 of the VOTC version when it first came out and of course the ones from the ultimate Battlepack but since ESB is my favorite of all the movies i really want to build an awesome Hoth scene and need as many of these guys as i can get.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks