Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... the TEEK mini figure!

http://endorexpress.net/index.php?op...tures&Itemid=3

There is a Teek mini-figure as part of the next wave of Disney / Star Tours mini-figures. These are the figures that are blind-packed in silver envelopes and available in the parks. They're pretty small, think Micro Machines figures, maybe a little bigger.

Yes, your first Teek merchandise will be available in around 6 to 8 months.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Somewhere EC just pooped himself
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Why do you think I rushed over here in the middle of my morning groggy-time to post this?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Somewhere EC just pooped himself
    If I told you what I just did, I would get suspended and/or banned !

Not sure what to think of those yellow gloved Tuskens, though...

if they're willing to make Teek, then only about a dozen years til they run out of ideas and break down and immortalize Jaxxon in petroleum as well

If I can't get into Disneyland, I'll give a reproductive organ for one of those.

Once I've finished cleaning up the poop. KH was right about that.

:mabs:^n
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ackbar, Teek, Jango, Ep.2 Clone and Emperor Stitch. Oh, yes, they will be mine. This whole wave sounds good. Can't wait to see the rest.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Teek is just EU garbage.
    Awww snap! It's on now! GEEEEEK FIGHT! TEEEEK FIGHT!

Sliker are you one of the many who wanted to see a figure of Willard Hood, or whatever, (Icecream Guy) from ESB?????

If so, I don't think it's fair to call a Ewok series regular, Teek, Eu garbage. Some one who was on screen for less then 5 seconds. And giving a entire back-story, IMO is garbage. At less Teek was more entertaining, snd had SPEAKING LINES. And not not just a no-name running and nearly spilling his Rocky Road. No offense meant, if you do want Icecream Guy, just my two cent.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!