Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have a feeling that the unknown jedi is cin dralig.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    It's Webster!
    OMG, it is!
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I immediately thought Cin Drallig for that first "unknown," too. What's the deal on these?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I immediately thought Cin Drallig for that first "unknown," too. What's the deal on these?
    I'm guessing they're in those Target two-packs slated for this year. Hasbro confirmed these sets, and the fact that Coleman Trebor is in this series. I bet they'll have battle droids or clones packed with them, but I don't know.

These look awesome, though. Kit doesn't look like he's smiling, but he's still awesome. I love the outstretched hand to push down C-3PO.

Ponytail Jedi could be Roan Shryne, methinks.

"Unknown Jedi" is more likely Joclad Danva, which is great, since I want all the Jedi from the survivors circle.

I don't know who the others are, but I'm glad we're finally getting a bunch of human arena Jedi, which have pretty much been ignored up until now.

liking the images. couold be some cool stuff if these are the Target 2 pack sets. i think i would prefer if they came with droids over Clones, easier to pass on army building (for me at least) - would rather build the clones then droids.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Cin Drallig would be cool, and Joclad Danva would be cool. Both have been on my want list for a long time. I'm not really feeling the younglings, but I'd pick them up. It'd be pretty welcome for me if Hasbro shows the arena Jedi some love. If they make Drallig, though, I'm going to be really interested in Serra Keto.

But in any event, I'm happy to be looking forward to some Jedi goodness in '09.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06