Is Darth Krayyt Dead? Should he be?

It looks like Krayyt was put out of his misery last issue.

I thought it would be another predictable episode where the Sith was left for all but dead, and then he comes back again with a vengeance.

So when he groaned and seemed to survive his wounds, and then Darth Wrylock suddenly attacked him, I was pleasantly surprised by the story taking a more original direction.

I DO hope Krayyt is dead and stays dead - and now the galaxy must cope with the Order of Sith Lords he unleashed (led by Wrylock or subject to a power struggle amongst the remaining Sith Lords?).

Now it would still be not entirely unexpected if Antares Draco, Ganner Krieg, or Cade Skywalker turned to the Dark Side and became the new Sith overlord in Krayyt's place. But as predictable as that might be, it still could be fun.

Darth Frylock, hilarious! That's what I saw in your post too. It's spelled "Wyyrlok", btw, and judging by the description of his treachery on Wookieepdia, I'm guessing Krayt's not as dead as we're led to believe since the body is taken by Wyyrlok.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.