Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KHHAAANNNN!!!!!!! RIP Ricardo Montalban

Its a sad day for Trekkies, Khan Noonian Singh has died at age 88.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Wow... I hadn't heard. I didn't even know he was in a wheel chair until I watched the extras for that kids movie Spy KIds (I think it was) or one of the sequels.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

No more will he preside over Fantasy Island. He made Star Trek watchable when i was younger.

Let's not be sad. Smiles everyone, smiles.

Star Trek II is my favorite Star Trek movie. I think in that movie, he proved once in for all that the answer to the question is, "Ricardo Montalban es mas macho."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Let's not be sad. Smiles everyone, smiles.

Star Trek II is my favorite Star Trek movie. I think in that movie, he proved once in for all that the answer to the question is, "Ricardo Montalban es mas macho."

I don't know how I missed this. May his after life be filled with "rich corinthian leather".
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

He elevated the quality of The Naked Gun movie, as well.

Khan was by far the most memorable Star Trek villain of all time, due to Ricardo Montalban's excellent performance. He was good in his Star Trek TV appearance and astounding in TWOK. Great movies have great villains and he was definitely that. STII is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

Just, plain
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

De plane

Seriously though, he will be missed.
    May the force be with you.

On the local alternative radio station this morning, they announced it. The sidechick on the program had no idea of who he was, had never heard of Fantasy Island, never saw ST2, and the dudehost didn't use The Naked Gun or Spy Kids as possible other films to help her. Sad.

Senor Montalban; welcome to your own fantasy island.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(