Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Thought this was kind of interesting. BBTS has the Turbo Tank listed as coming in April. I thought the release date wasn't going to be until fall. Seriously doubt this is going to show up in April, but it would be sweet if that was the case.

How did this star destroyer playset rumor get started? Does it have any sort of legitimate basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Thought this was kind of interesting. BBTS has the Turbo Tank listed as coming in April. I thought the release date wasn't going to be until fall. Seriously doubt this is going to show up in April, but it would be sweet if that was the case.
    Entertainment Earth is now showing it as coming in May.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Entertainment Earth is now showing it as coming in May.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I saw that. Now I believe the spring release date. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I wonder if this means we'll get another couple of cool big toys for late summer/early fall for Christmas?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

conspi....will someone please spellcheck that.

Got the AT-TE - eventually - at full retail price Hasbro - I will probably buy the Turbo tank for its coolness as a toy, though I won't be interested in creating any kasshhyk scenes from ROTS because they blew. I'll load it with AOTC clones and pretend it was in the Geonosis battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    Got the AT-TE - eventually - at full retail price Hasbro - I will probably buy the Turbo tank for its coolness as a toy, though I won't be interested in creating any kasshhyk scenes from ROTS because they blew. I'll load it with AOTC clones and pretend it was in the Geonosis battle.
    For any comics people, you could also use it for Maridun scenes with Janek Sunber and the Amanin, as it was also featured (albeit backwards) in the comic featured in that pack (among other places, but that one is fairly fresh in my mind). Apparently there are two models of Turbo Tanks - the huge one in ROTS and another smaller one, which is actually at about the scale of the toy.

And with those Amanamin comic packs starting to hit Walmarts, I was gonna army build the Amanamin for just that scene. I don't really need any more Clone Wars vehicles, at least not until the seps even things out a bit.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

This thread should be moved into the Clone Wars section.

Anyway, I was listening today to the audio of the Toy Fair panel. Mark Boudreaux (or however it's spelled) designed this ship and came up with the interior by himself. When Dave Filoni and the TCW guys saw it, they loved it and decided to use that as the ship's interior on the show! I thought that was pretty cool. I wonder how different it will be given the scale difference.