Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The Star Destroyer rumor sounds interesting, but in reality we all know it's not going to be the 5-foot monster that it needs to be. However, just a basic bridge playset might be interesting.
    I wouldn't mind having a basic bridge set either. If they do make it, I hope its to proper scale. But since its a playset, I have real doubts about them making this.

Not to mention the bridge is a pretty boring part of a Star Destroyer.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Ugh, I hope this is a mistake, or they're talking about a smaller version or something. The Turbo Tank sucks, I have the Titanium Series version and Transformers version, they're both woefully boring. I've railed against this concept for a while now, so if it's true, it's a waste.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ugh, I hope this is a mistake, or they're talking about a smaller version or something. The Turbo Tank sucks, I have the Titanium Series version and Transformers version, they're both woefully boring. I've railed against this concept for a while now, so if it's true, it's a waste.
    Sweet, more for me then.

I've wanted this beast since I saw it in ROTS and I'm SO glad it's finally coming. Now I just need to find space for it!

And I'm glad we're getting this as opposed to another AT-AT. The old one is perfectly fine.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

You saw it in ROTS? I guess you don't blink.

The AT-AT is legendary, it's visually representative of Star Wars almost as much as the TIE Fighter or X-wing. Making that would be a safe bet, and a fun one. Another box on wheels would be a joke - "oh boy, I want the Star Wars bus!"

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I know that the AT-AT is iconic and all that, but we already have two in the modern line (with the last one released just over two years ago). I, personally, would rather see all-new vehicles than newer versions of older ones (except in some cases, but we already have the revamped Falcon, X-wing, and TIE Fighter). I just think the current AT-AT is fine.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Repaints of a 26-year-old mold don't really count as separate entries in my book. And I like how you admit the AT-AT is iconic, the same class as the X-wing and TIE Fighter, then go on to say there are exceptions like the Falcon, X-wing, and TIE Fighter, yet all of a sudden the AT-AT no longer fits in that club. And finally, I'd like to say that the current AT-AT is pretty lackluster, it's small for what it is, inaccurate, and doesn't have much play potential.

I'm with JT on the AT-AT, any vehicle still using a majority of the vintagte sculpting is in dire need of a redo. The X-Wing has gotten it, the Falcon (of course), even the TIE fighter has seen a more accurate wing, even the B-wing and A-wing have been freshened up lately. Why not the AT-AT?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

What do you want to bet they just announce the Turbo Tank at toy fair and say nothing else about another possible one until comic-con?

I hope the Turbo Tank isn't the only large-sized vehicle slated for 2009. I have feeling it's going to tank in the market (no pun intended ) and thus kill any chances of see more large-sized vehicles.... like an AT-AT.

Other than doubling as a storage case, I don't see much use for the Turbo Tank.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard