Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I still don't have a large AT-AT, only Titaniums and Action Fleet. The last release was a TRU exclusive, and we don't have one here anymore. I guess I didn't feel like ordering it since I believe it had an Endor deco to it. I'd rather get a plain one that works better in a Hoth scene.

I agree that the Turbo Tank is kind of boring. With space to put these things becoming scarce at my place, I might pass on it. A Hoth AT-AT I probably would get, and a Sail Barge I definitely would get. The latter would be a good place to display/store a lot of figures.

I've been pretty outspoken about how much I dislike the current AT-AT toy. I think I've described it as looking like a "freakishly malproportioned robot dog" on more than one occasion. The head's too big and elongated from top to bottom, the body is too small and just doesn't have the feel of those intimidating and majestic Imperial Walkers that we saw on the screen.

Even as a kid, I loved the AT-ATs but always thought the toy didn't represent it very well. So, I'm 150% in support of an all-new AT-AT toy.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I've been pretty outspoken about how much I dislike the current AT-AT toy. I think I've described it as looking like a "freakishly malproportioned robot dog" on more than one occasion. The head's too big and elongated from top to bottom, the body is too small and just doesn't have the feel of those intimidating and majestic Imperial Walkers that we saw on the screen.

Even as a kid, I loved the AT-ATs but always thought the toy didn't represent it very well. So, I'm 150% in support of an all-new AT-AT toy.
    I would buy a BMF AT-AT. (Also a BMF AT-ST). It is my favorite Imp vehicle (along with the TIE bomber...)
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Considering that those two large-scale vehicles did pretty well over a holiday shopping season that broke records for being one of the worst ever, I hope Hasbro sees that these vehicles will receive the customer and retailer support that they need to make the projects worthwhile.

I haven't picked up the BMF yet, but I did get th AT-TE and think it's great.

I would jump at the chance to pick up a re-tooled AT-AT if it had the same effort put into it as the BMF....

Not so hot on the Turbo Tank....it's cool but it just doesn't have a distinct enough look as a vehicle to me (wheels? How...ordinary ), but I hope it's successful enough for them to spur them into doing the AT-AT...

oh i hope the rumor of the Turbo Tank is real. this better not be an april fools joke by hasbro. well i guess we will know in about 3 weeks if they show it
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    oh i hope the rumor of the Turbo Tank is real. this better not be an april fools joke by hasbro. well i guess we will know in about 3 weeks if they show it
    It's not a rumor or a joke; it was published in the Toy Fair preview guide.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

Yes we definatly need a new AT-AT toy with a better sculpt and more storage capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's not a rumor or a joke; it was published in the Toy Fair preview guide.
    O man I can't wait to see pics.

I'm going to get the new Turbo Tank for my Kashyyyk diorama. But I'm also going to sit on it and ride the Turbo Tank around my place like a kiddie's roller toy. It'd be even sweeter if you could attach pedals to it so you can ride it like a Big Wheel! Yeee-Haw! I'm a Clone Trooper, Mom!

Actually I think the turbo tank has a great shot at doing well. Kids are really into the new cartoon and for christmas that is what made the AT-TE fly off the shelves. It will have electronics probably and lots of places to interact with figures and this bad boy will roll over other vehicles. It will be a no brainer for the kids.

If a newer AT-AT comes up it will be for the OT fans more than for the kids. Also most likely it will have that hefty $150 price tag. In the end no matter how it gets argued the two vehicles will be essentially the same, giant troop transports on the market at the same time. If this happens I believe the turbo tank will have the edge being more mobile, having more playability, and it will be cheaper.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."