Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I am only wrong when I am incorrect.

I think kids might go for the Turbo Tank. I remember as a kid, anything with wheels, that I could scoot along the floor was awesome in my book. I love the AT-AT, but it the legs were really difficult to work with.

I would like to see a brand-new, AT-ST. It seems to appear more frequently in the SW Galaxy. That is just my thoughts on it.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

Okay boys & girls - this is popping up all over the place, so . . .

http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...6&d=1232943201

Mmmmm . . . launching speeder bike. Yummy.
    Please, please please let CV be on the east coast!

I'll be curious to see how it launches the speeder and if the BARC speeders I already own will be compatible.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

The artistic rendering of this makes it look stubby, shorter (front to back, not top to bottom) than it should be.

That's weird how the front crows nest isn't extended up, I can't imagine them doing this vehicle without that feature.

I wonder if they're recycling the flywheel BARC toy for this, seems easier than launching a wheelless speeder and easier than making a new one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looks drastically unscaled too. There is one "reference shot" here - where it looks like the box isn't much bigger than the ARC fighter....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

From what I have been reading the dimensions of the box are about 18" wide by 10" high. That would suggest to me that pegger is right, this baby is gonna way smaller than it probably should be. I would rather the thing be bigger and skip the launching speeder (cause I'm more for scale than gimmicks) and like jt said, where's the crow's nest? I'm pretty disapointed so far since this is one vehicle I was looking forward to. I guess I'll have to wait and see what Toy Fair brings.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

"Smaller than it should be"??? This vehicle dwarfs the AT-AT in the canon, so the toy would have to be the size of a sofa to be the "size it should be". However, as for toy sizes, it looks like it's smaller than the AT-TE, is that unreasonably small? I dunno, it's already way out of scale from necessity, but how much toy do you guys want from this thing? My guess is that launcher gimmick is going to eat up a lot of interior space underneath, and the rest will be a box on wheels. If it's 3/4 the size of the AT-TE, we're talking about something a bit bigger than the Republic Gunship, which makes it kid friendly but not imposing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm glad to know it's coming for sure, but I'll reserve judgment until seeing actual pics. Who am I kidding - of course I'm gonna get this!

Here it is in ROTS for scale reference. Also, it looks "stubby" here as well, and the picture on the box reflects that. I didn't expect it to be completely in scale; I'm just glad to have it.

As for the other stuff - another ARC-170? Hell, I barely have room for the three I have. It looks to be an Imperial variant though, which would be cool. But I'd rather have an Imperial V-wing. I might skip the Anakin with can-cell since I already have the individual parts, but we'll see.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    This vehicle dwarfs the AT-AT in the canon, so the toy would have to be the size of a sofa to be the "size it should be".

That would be a cool sofa...if somewhat uncomfortable...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy