Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thumbs up confirming ASP hold, ar2 (say That 5 times fast ;) )

"keeping my X-wings and Ties"
    -no problemo while b'jr's happy to take any you don't want, he'd Much prefer them ep1 ships you mentioned anyway (he still doesn't have droid fighter, aldar beedo pod etc) diecast you say? need a slave 1? if so, as reported in hunt thred i recently found b'jr a mint o-o-p one, & since it turned out he already has it i bet he'd be happy to let you have this one any other dcs you seek? lmk, i might be able to help
    i'm aware of your ho-scale emphasis (btw he also has some nasastronats & soldiers in gray, blue-gray, khaki & olive-drab; any interest?) so i trust you've no interest in af figs; however, you might find a few sst, mib, titan ae or epic 1-6 figs intriguing, i'll bring along one of each just in case
    haven't come across any bdroids in b'jr's stash, but i Did have one that came in an ep1 pak 10. can't find it now, not sure what i did w/it (gave it to b'jr? sent it to one of you punks? is it hiding in jdah's still-to-be sent pkg?) but if i find it you can have

jg, bc3: i just Knew you punks were holdin out on me ok then, i'm gonna use this moment of guilt to pressure you two into a favor: b'jr'd be Happy to have both your gianni verspeedis, but: the pak 10 and temple ruins are slightly different sculpts (pak 10 gs features gas caps on both sides ). SO, whichever one bc3 can spare (plz indicate here which one), maybe jg can spare the other? that way, b'jr'd get one of each
    of course, now that i've edjucated you two on this VarianT, maybe you'll withdraw offer. i understand; but you guys wouldn't be forgettin bout any Other xtras now wouldja?
    vt
    np: alan parsons project, "eye in the sky"

Mine's a pack 10.

I think I chopped the ruins speeder up to make a custom (silly boy).

BC3

vt,
    I have all the kenner diecasts except, of course, the tie bomber, and the AF one replaces it just fine. As for all the figs you mentioned, MIB, SST, Titan Ae, etc, I already have. I didn't save any of the packaging and I've given away nearly all the AF figs and most of the other ships (except those I "gasp!" threw away!).

In this batch, aside from the XII ships, I have a queen's starship, a couple differnt painted Darth Maul ships, a Coruscant taxi, a couple types of speeders, 3 bongos, 3 naboo fighters, 1 federation fighter, an mtt, a firing mtt (proly from the Naboo battlefield set), a pod racer and 3 fed tanks (2 come apart), and a few other pieces of junk. My only condition, I leave the whole baggy. What u don't want, trash.

jedigoofy,
    I'm gonna try and email the mm list to you. It's kinda long, but I think it has what u are lookin' for.
    ARTOO

BTW vt,
    I forgot to mention how comforting it is to find "the other" person in the world who actually loved the series "Get a Life". I should pick up those two collection videos on Amazon. I have a tape of episodes I taped from the show including the "Spewey" episode, and the "Amnesia" episode, and of course, the classic Last episode with non-stop slapping, punching, kicking, etc. I nearly die laughing every time I see it.
    ARTOO

Thumbs up Gian Speeder ...

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    jg, bc3: i just Knew you punks were holdin out on me ok then, i'm gonna use this moment of guilt to pressure you two into a favor: b'jr'd be Happy to have both your gianni verspeedis, but: the pak 10 and temple ruins are slightly different sculpts (pak 10 gs features gas caps on both sides ). SO, whichever one bc3 can spare (plz indicate here which one), maybe jg can spare the other? that way, b'jr'd get one of each
    of course, now that i've edjucated you two on this VarianT, maybe you'll withdraw offer. i understand; but you guys wouldn't be forgettin bout any Other xtras now wouldja?
    vt
    [FONT=arial]Ouch! That hurts! I did not notice the Gian Speeder variation. But, since I am a men of honour, I will send you the Gian Speeder from the Temple Ruins playset in any case. Maybe you could ease my sorrow if you can forward me (possibly together with the AF figure(s)) the "firing" MTT and one of the "exploding" Trade Federation tanks r2 is offering (they are the 2 MM variations from MTT/Naboo Battlefield I am looking for), unless b'jr is interested in those. (I know he IS interested in any MM but, as you said, "can't blame a guy for tryin'" )

R2: thank you very much, I received your e-mail, that is actually the list I was looking for! :happy:

Ciao,
    JediGoofy[/FONT]
    Last edited by JediGoofy; 02-28-2002 at 04:27 AM.

JG and R2, I am actually working on variants as well, in my case I am only interested in casting variations and paint variations on AFs, so no packaging variations and no other MMs at all, but I am sure other people will be adding those (I know for a fact S43 has a fast knowledge of that subject).

R2, do you mind forewarding that list to me as well? I promise to send you a complete (or at least as complete as posible) list as soon as I have added and checked your variations so you can publish on your website.

JG Can you get in touch with me to swap info on this and both get a complete list?

Maybe we can do some groundwork on variations here together, eh? It would be great to have a definate list out there that sums up the "complete" collection. Everybody wanting to pitch in would be greatly appreciated. Hey, maybe we should start a new thread on this?

Smile Vehicles and figures lists

Hi RDD,
    I am happy to send you the MM & AF vehicles list and I will be VERY HAPPY if you can check it and find out any missing variation or mistake.

Actually the list started as a joint effort together with GSJ, so I think now it could be quite complete, but who knows?

Unfortunately it is in Excel format, so I am not able to post it here in the forum, but I can e-mail it to you if you want (the easiest and safest way to give me your e-mail address, without letting it know to everybody, is if you send me an e-mail or a private message through this forum). Of course I can e-mail the list to everybody may be interested.

In any case I will be very happy if we will be able to create the vehicles and the figures lists which define the "complete" collections! So I will contribute to any initiative.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

here are the scans for the gian speeder

not only are there gas tank openings on the gian speeder which came with the playset, the color betweeen the two speeders is different as well. it doesn't show up well on the scan, the version which came with the temple ruin playset is more silvery in color, while the pack X version has quite a bit of a purple hue.

also the date marking on the bottom is different. the playset version's date is simply '98, while the mm pack X version spells out the whole year '1998.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Question cool bc3, cuz the pak 10's cooler anyway :)

gsj: curious, cuz My templeruins gs is purpler than my gascap gs (& imo the purpler the better )

ar2:
    "i should pick up those two collection videos on Amazon"
    -if you want, but i happen to have Every episode on slp, & since we might not be able to offer you an equivalent fig/ship trade (you've got your figure bases covered way more than i anticipated ), you'd be welcome to dub em i also have hours of old ce appearances on letterman speakin of ce, you're mentioned here

"My only condition, I leave the whole baggy. What u don't want, trash"
    -agreed, aside for that trash part a shame if some of the accompanying ships & bugs may've gotten tossed (esp. mib, sst, titan ae), we woulda loved any of them

jg: "since I am a men of honour"
    -aw screw that "honour" jazz- there's "honor", & then there's Collectin feel free to keep your gs, it sounds like ar2's givin us plenty to compensate so how bout we make this a 3-way deal: ar2 gives us that generous mm bounty, we give you the cc pilot, firin mtt and a turreted att, and you keep ar2 in mind for some future, mm/ho-scale figure favors you can do him and of course, if you come across any xtra mm ships you can send them along too
    vt