Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 out now!

I found this whole wave at Target. Bought all the new figures.
    Might as well, there hasn't been anything new out for a while in the Legacy line.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Paint on the clone matches that from the episode they were pulled (that despite them not sporting this space gear), and ties into the Republic logos on Plo Koon's armor.
    On some of the early shots, they didn't have the "nose" from the wolf creature on their helmet. Is it on there on the final product?

EDIT: I'm happy to say that I found this and that he has the correct pattern on his helmet, even though I had to look through a few to find one that wasn't lopsided.

I just noticed that the yellow Clone has a different head sculpt than the BP.
    I sure most of you guys won't care but for variation hunters like me this is cool

There's a small cut out in the chin, black paint apps on the side, above that on each side there are two parts that stick out insted of going in. Plus the whole visior/mouthpiece looks smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    On some of the early shots, they didn't have the "nose" from the wolf creature on their helmet. Is it on there on the final product?

EDIT: I'm happy to say that I found this and that he has the correct pattern on his helmet, even though I had to look through a few to find one that wasn't lopsided.
    On the one I bought, it has that tiger nose as well.

I spotted Padme at Target tonight, but they want $7.99 at that store so it was an EASY no.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I paid $7.46 for Padme at Walmart. I don't like the price increase either, but I don't know if it'd be worth the gas money and time to pass on a figure I wanted just to get it 53 cents cheaper someplace else.

I've seen most of the wave now except for the MagnaGuard.

I'm kind of wishing now that I had picked up a few Magnaguards for trading fodder. I saw about 3 or 4 of them last night, but passed up on them.

Exclamation

Found and bought magnaguard, padme and yellow clone yesterday at toysrus and today my girlfriend went to toysrus for me and bought goldie and the space clone trooper then tonight i bought the yellow clone trooper. So im done with this wave until wave 5 comes out in a few months or so. But not sure which one is my favorite yet.

I picked up Padme, the Magnaguard, and the space trooper at WM last night.

There were 2 goldies there also but I passed.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Ain't nothin out here but just us pegwarmers....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.