Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 out now!

Hybrid View

Wave 4 out now!

I just thought I give a headsup, I didn't see another thread about these being found yet. I found them at Target over the weekend. Start hunting

Wave 4 also hit the Los Angeles area last week so it should be everywhere nationwide pretty soon.

I only bought Padme and Goldie as I decided to pass on the orange clone (already own a few of them from the Target battlepack) and did not see a single Magnaguard or Space Clone.

I was lucky and found a few sets. I pick up a whole carded set, and one set
    exept for the yellow trooper, because like you said they came with the BP. There were a few leftovers sitting when I left yesterday and are long gone now.

So far I've seen R3-S6 and the 212th Clone. The clone is nothing new if you have the battle pack, but Goldie is sweet. They redid the legs to not have the hole for the rockets, which is fine by me, since he didn't use them in the show.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I saw a Magnaguard several days ago and would've reported it if I knew it was new. Sorry.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found this wave today at Target. Picked up a Goldie, Magnaguard, and the clone trooper with space gear.

found wave 4 this morning in Walmart. Whoo Hoo. (now if only i could spot Wave 5 of the Legacy line)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The only thing I want from this wave is the Magnaguard, the rest leaves me cold.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The only thing I want from this wave is the Magnaguard, the rest leaves me cold.
    Riiiight. So, I ended up buying the Clone Trooper in space gear last night at Target. I was not going to get this figure for sure, but when I saw it yesterday on the pegs, the only new figure, I studied it. The selling features for me were that the space vest was removable, leaving a regular clone underneath, I only have 1 regular clone so far; and the vest has a built-on holster for the smaller pistol, that really cemented my interest. Paint on the clone matches that from the episode they were pulled (that despite them not sporting this space gear), and ties into the Republic logos on Plo Koon's armor. They also tossed in the missile and missile-firing jetpack from CW Obi-Wan, plugging into a hole on the armor back, but they left the mold curved so it fits funny. Ok set, if you don't mind the deco it's the basic clone plus new accessories.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found this whole wave at Target. Bought all the new figures.
    Might as well, there hasn't been anything new out for a while in the Legacy line.