Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Effective immediately....

I, the originator of the "Slicker's Mom" joke, am hereby retiring the Slicker's Mom jokes.

I had the opportunity to meet Slicker's Mom last weekend, and she is a stand-up woman.

No, really, she stood up the whole time. Though she had to lean against a van, since it was hard to balance with one foot behind her head.

Cheap, too. $25 for an hour of entertainment. That's a better bargain than most video games!

So, from here on, let's treat Slicker's Mom with the respect she deserves. She is truly great at her chosen profession, and not just to get on TV like those girls on Cathouse.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Slicker's dad has himself a trophy wife. Obviously it isn't a first place trophy.
    I am the modern man.

Here's to Slicker's Mom!

She was the biggest ***** in her hometown, but the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever Slicker's father was, for an hour or for a month, he must have been a happy man.

Not one for the road while on the road? How about just for old time's sake with the old timer? Not even a 5th one free?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

El is your avatar a pic of Slick's mom?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

No, she, my signature, and location are from a very funny sketch in The Kentucky Fried Movie, which I can't say much more about without getting banned.

Also, I believe everyone has misinterpreted my reasons for this thread. This isn't a place to post Slicker's Mom jokes. The woman is a saint. Well, she's a missionary, at any rate.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    This isn't a place to post Slicker's Mom jokes. The woman is a saint. Well, she's a missionary, at any rate.
    I thought she was more stand up than missionary, Chux?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    I thought she was more stand up than missionary, Chux?
    I need a new computer screen/keyboard now. Thanks.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

May SLickers Mom Rest on her back in Peace.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten