Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1391

Fairly typically: sleeping in, lawn watering, crosswording, recycling, grading & lesson planning, college football TVing, reading on the couch.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Chauffeured Mrs. TI7 on errands until I realized I had forgotten my wallet :quick!reverserolls:, baby sit my nephew, laundry, dinner at favorite Japanese restaurant.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Chauffeured Mrs. TI7 on errands with my wallet today. Bought a new microwave from Lowes at an amazing price (we've been unable to nuke food for about two months because the our old one died). Installed a new shower head (very demanding: 30 seconds or less). Dinner with my niece, nephew, and mother-in-law. Now having a rousing evening doing laundry.

Got to "enjoy" a 2.5 hour bus ride to my teams CC meet, got home, changed, quick ate then went to work. Then I went over by a buddys who was having a "diaper party" and watched the end of the Wisconsin vs. Nebraska game.

Different things (other than sleeping in, crossword filling in, recycling taking in, grading and planning and recording in, sports TV staying in) this Saturday? Second day of read-through rehearsals for the play I'm in (To Kill a Mockingbird), free meal at Chick Fil-A (thanks for supporting teachers! ), watched some DVR'd shows (Clone Wars, Demitri Martin special).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Second day of read-through rehearsals for the play I'm in (To Kill a Mockingbird)
    Any plans to reveal your role to the masses here, sir?

[edit] Look and ye shall find....forgot about that thread....

The newest Three Rs: recycling (almost back to my $10-per week level), rehearsals (more blocking and moving around the stage this time), road fears (how the [bleep] do people get licenses?).

Got 3rd place in a 5K race, which was a bit short. I don't think it was even 3 miles. Still, I felt I did okay considering I hadn't run in 9 days and had not been feeling great all week.