Page 131 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1503
    Hopefully, next Saturday will be spent congregating with some fellow SSGers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Hopefully, next Saturday will be spent congregating with some fellow SSGers.
    Agreed!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And so it was; after laundry, recycling, some grading, some college football watching, of course.

With JediTricks, El Chuxter, and Maradona, enjoyed a splendid meal, with do-it-yourself frozen yogurt after. Then, on to seek such collectibles as discount novelty shirts, rocks in a jar, sweat-absorbing thumb-protecting jackets, non-college-dorm-sized bed sheets, electronic hammers, ... and SW or GI Joe figures. Discussed the state of collectibles, movies & shows, fiction in comic and novel forms. Once back home: asleep fairly easily.

Sweet!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And so it was; after laundry, recycling, some grading, some college football watching, of course.

With JediTricks, El Chuxter, and Maradona, enjoyed a splendid meal, with do-it-yourself frozen yogurt after. Then, on to seek such collectibles as discount novelty shirts, rocks in a jar, sweat-absorbing thumb-protecting jackets, non-college-dorm-sized bed sheets, electronic hammers, ... and SW or GI Joe figures. Discussed the state of collectibles, movies & shows, fiction in comic and novel forms. Once back home: asleep fairly easily.

Sweet!
    Sounds like SoCal SSG-Con!

I was a slug, basically. Laundry, a few errands, watched OU beat Kansas, dinner with Mrs. TI7 at Black Angus, then home to watch the Tigers not stay alive.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

Sweet!
    We certainly had a grand time. I'll add to that litany of awesome with JediTricks using his vast mechanical knowhow to diagnose a puzzling sound in my car.

We must all do this again. Except the car part.

Funny, your Saturday sounds a lot like my Saturday, except my Saturday also involved leaving about a foot of tire rubber on a very steep street while trying to parallel park.

Yeah, a good time indeed, and we should try to get in another one soon! Hopefully Maradona's car situation will be all fixied uppy by then (I'm still leaning towards water pump, which could be as low as $150-$200).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Typical standard stuff: recycling, meal preparing and eating, grading, lesson planning, college foosball watching, verb listing.

I spent half a day at work Saturday finishing reports and booking evidence because of my 16 hour day on Friday dealing with this cluster:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ate&id=9301134

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...ate&id=9295208

Celebrated a friend's birthday at dinner, then vegged the rest of the evening.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I was on my way to see my grandpa after filming a video shoot for the Board of Tourism in Temecula when I learned my grandpa died.

We're having the funeral this week. Bummed.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sorry to hear that, Tycho.