Page 18 of 146 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    I worked 9 1/2 hours at Wal-Mart, came home, drove my step daughter home (her dads place), picked up my other step daughter, drove to Target to pick her up a bicycle helmet, had dinner with my wife and stepdaughter, dropped her back at her dad's place, did a little grocery shopping, came home, went for a walk with my wife, returned home, read the Marriage minutes book, stopped by here.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I just woke up.

So far, I've started a load of laundry and came here to hang out with all you "A-Listers"!

It was a pretty crazy week at work. I don't think I'll do much of anything for the rest of the day.
    But the A Listers don't come out until night!

I went to the local Target then to the local comic book store for Free Comic Day and then visited 3 more Targets and 1 TRU. Getting home took longer that it should have as there was a 6 car accident. One car swerved onto the sidewalk and hit a bicyclist. After dinner, I went to see X Men Origins.

Woke up around 8 and did 3 loads of laundry, finished by 930. Expecting this girl I've been dating to come over around noon-ish so had to do a little lite cleaning. Didn't do any; instead hung out here and called her and told her it would be a little messy. After she got her we ran some errands to Home Depot, the farmers market to get this awesome spicy mustard, then to the supermarket.
    Upon returning to my place we proceeded to start making some pineapple upside down cake (have always loved the way my mom makes it and was pretty sure I had the recipe). Production came to a stop though due to some vagueness in the directions; I had to send her back out to the drugstore to get another can of pineapple while I continued prepping what I could. She got back and I finally got the batter in the skillet and had another OS moment. My skillet is bigger than my moms, and there wasn't enough batter to cover the pineapples and such. Quickly mixed up another batch of batter.
    Sat down to watch Davinci Code while it baked.
    After it (the cake) was done we made tacos for dinner. She was prepping the veg's whilst I was browning the meat when I saw on the box the recipe for Fish Tacos. We had a little laugh over that one.
    After dinner we finished watching the movie, had cake, then she went home. I stayed up and cleared some of my DVR.

Oh yeah... The reason for going to the HD was to get light bulbs and locks for a display cabinet that I bought WAY back in Nov. Moved it from the parents back porch to here last weekend. Lights work, they have a timer also which I"ll need to figure out and reset. Today change the locks and make its space along the wall. Pics to come...
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    But the A Listers don't come out until night!
    Good thing I work nights, then!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I didn't really do anything too amazing. I studied for finals a fair bit, which I've continued to do today. I also found the TCW Jar Jar and Rocket Battle Droid figures, so that was good. I'm just ready to be done with school for now . . . only a few more days . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

[FONT=Courier New]Typical Saturday, pooped around the apartment, watched some recorded TV like Mythbusters, had some soup, took a nap. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Then the wife and I went over to her mom and dad's to celebrate her brother's birthday and see him off. He's being deployed to Iraq with the Oregon National Guard this week or next.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Worked 4a-1p......blah....never feel like doing anything afterwards. Played some KanJam though.....very fun if you're interested in a nice outside game.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New] pooped around the apartment...[/FONT]
    How uncivilized! At least KH keeps it in the shower...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    How uncivilized! At least KH keeps it in the shower...
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Yes, pretty much.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Busy day...

1. De-badged the trunk of my car.
    2. Washed the car.
    3. Went to the dealership to schedule 2 "recall" repairs I got in the mail.
    4. Watched the new Star Trek movie.
    5. Posted on SSG.
    6. Profit.
    May the force be with you.