Page 32 of 148 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Thanks for reminding me about that. I'll probably turn on the game and watch a bit of it and root against you.
    Apparently that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Apparently that worked.
    Actually I didn't watch much at all. I turned it on, put it on mute, and went back to the computer to watch the World Track & Field Championships. I checked in every once in a while to see the score and watched a few minutes in the fourth quarter.

I just got home from working an overtime shift. By myself. Extremely busy (Saturday) night for just one person to handle since they laid off 50% of the unit.

Still on call (24/7) until Monday morning, too.

I'm getting too old for this sort of thing......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I waited for my wife to get home from the courthouse where here ex-husband was being taken, then we went out to my mother in laws place in Indiana to celebrate her birthday, which is Monday, but I'm working. Got home late last night.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well... dropped off recyclables (got just under $6 for the week's haul), made a deposit at the bank (found out, sadly, that the "new" bank that bought out the old bank doesn't order coins [i.e. Presidential dollars, even the year's pennies/dimes/quarters/etc.], so my simple collecting now becomes slightly more difficult ), came home to grade, grade, watch some TV [Steelers lost a close preseason game, cars went 'round and 'round a short track], grade, and then read some more of the SW book Abyss before I have to return it to the library. And I ate some stuff in between, plus some biological needs that shouldn't be posted here, nor anywhere. Went to sleep to end the day.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I went with my father-in-law to see District 9...then we got BBQ after the movie....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I worked and then played in a local bar's golf tournament with three buddies, and for the third straight year... we won. "patsselfonbacksmilie:

Grocery shopping, than played Mario Super Smash Brawl on Wii, dinner, ran/biked.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I've spent it by taking it easy unlike last Saturday when I had to work an overtime shift.

Spent a wonderful time using Goo Gone on the windows of my wife's new Prius getting all the adhesive off from the dealers various stickers, decals, warnings, etc.

Went to dinner with Mrs. TI7. We don't see much of each other with my (much-hated) new shift.

Now I'm listening to my son and a group of friends playing Rock Band (I have no choice...there's no place to hide). :sticksfingersinears:

Not a bad Saturday, I guess......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

TI, you forgot, "attempting to get Frett in trouble with his wife, by photoshopping his head onto another mans body with two blonde pieces of arm candy"

I started out my Saturday going to the DMV to get my license plate sticker
    washed the bed linens
    washed the dishes
    Got gas for my car, and my lawn mower
    mowed the lawn
    dried and put away the dishes
    made the bed
    balanced my checkbook
    Watched Jake Fox hit a grad slam against the N.Y. Mets
    went to dinner at the "Olive Garden" wth my wife, my son, and 2 of my step children.
    Showered
    went to bed
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!