Page 35 of 149 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Well, I plan to grade (always a joy ) and hopefully see the Buckeyes email a virus to the Trojans in football on TV. "This is from an unknown sender. Do you wish to open a can of whoop@ss on them?" (Seriously, to win, OSU will need its 'D to come up big... I say a 16-14 final score.)
    "That's what Sheev said."

No cans were opened yesterday...
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    No cans were opened yesterday...
    The Huskies opened one up for the first time in a long, long time. But next week they have to face USC.

After a fair amount of homework, I hung out with some friends who live in the dorms. There was a Rock Band/Guitar Hero thing going on in the media room, so we got to play GH5 and Beatles Rock Band, which were both pretty fantastic (and awesome seen on a projector). Then we watched some episodes of The Office. The end.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I spent it like how I've spent pretty much every Saturday over the last month and a half (or so). Worked during the day, then worked at night.

Worked during the day, hung out with the fam. that night.

spent the day with my cousins at a picnic in the rain playing mud-shoes (instead of horseshoes).....

today is painting my old bedroom into the new and improved office
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Let's see... fUCLA beating Tennessee (take that SEC!), the Cal beating Eastern Washington University (okay, well not that exciting but I love my Bears!), and then to cap it off U$C snatching victory from the jaws of defeat against those Buckeyes. All in all Pac-10 dominance.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I rented an extra storage unit next to my Star Wars ones and have begun organizing my collection using the extra space.

I'm still on The Phantom Menace. It looks to be a 2-3 day project - meaning it'll take 2-3 weeks if I can only give up 1 day a week for this, but it was fun playing with the Queen's royal starship again. The N-1 fighter wasn't bad either!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Let's see... fUCLA beating Tennessee (take that SEC!), the Cal beating Eastern Washington University (okay, well not that exciting but I love my Bears!), and then to cap it off U$C snatching victory from the jaws of defeat against those Buckeyes. All in all Pac-10 dominance.

[FONT=Courier New]The Golden Bears are on FIRE. I am Duck fan, but I will also always be a Jeff Tedford fan.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]