Page 36 of 139 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post

[FONT=Courier New]The Golden Bears are on FIRE. I am Duck fan, but I will also always be a Jeff Tedford fan.[/FONT]
    Yeah, he's so close to being the winningest coach in Cal history that there's no reason any Bear fan should be unhappy and you Ducks should be pretty proud. It'll see how the conference title race shakes out in the next month and a half; 9/26 Cal @ Oregon, 10/3 U$C @ Cal, and 10/31 U$C @ Oregon.... Gotta say, you guys have a pretty good schedule as far as your home games lined up this year.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I drove 6 hours up to Northern Wisconsin to attend a party to "remember" my step mom who passed away last November. We got up there, mingled with guests, drank beers, ate food, played some golf to try to win one of my Dads hand carved birds. The person with the highest score won on a 9 hole course, I scored a zero twice, and it cost $5 per round, with all proceeds going to the animal shelter up there. We finished the night around a huge bonfire, and gazing at the stars!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Sounds like you had fun, BobaFrett. The charity contest was a great idea for an activity at a party! Golfing is fun.

I went both Friday and Saturday nights to see a local band called Nemesis. They play rock covers from:

Journey
    Def Leppard
    Papa Roach
    Linkin Park
    Scorpions
    Van Halen
    Brian Adams
    Foreigner
    Billy Idol
    Guns N Roses

etc.

Here are a couple pics. The guys in the band are really cool and I've started to get to know them.

I'm going to see Chickenfoot with QUEENSRYCHE this coming Saturday night!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000592.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	21561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000595.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	21562  

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Yeah, he's so close to being the winningest coach in Cal history that there's no reason any Bear fan should be unhappy and you Ducks should be pretty proud. It'll see how the conference title race shakes out in the next month and a half; 9/26 Cal @ Oregon, 10/3 U$C @ Cal, and 10/31 U$C @ Oregon.... Gotta say, you guys have a pretty good schedule as far as your home games lined up this year.
    [FONT=Courier New]We're a little nervous about Cal, but we're getting better each week and USC was beaten by UW (they've only won 2 games in almost 2 years), so the PAC 10 title is up for grabs.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I drove 6 hours up to Northern Wisconsin to attend a party to "remember" my step mom who passed away last November. We got up there, mingled with guests, drank beers, ate food, played some golf to try to win one of my Dads hand carved birds. The person with the highest score won on a 9 hole course, I scored a zero twice, and it cost $5 per round, with all proceeds going to the animal shelter up there. We finished the night around a huge bonfire, and gazing at the stars!
    What town did you go to Mr. Frett?

I've been on call this week (Monday to Monday....I'm off call at 8AM tomorrow), so I got to spend my Saturday hanging close to home in case I had to slide down the batpole and respond to some tragedy.

Such is life now that half our unit was laid off.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    What town did you go to Mr. Frett?
    St. Germain, Wisconsin. My dad bought property up there in 1977, like 80 acres.

This Saturday I spent the day recovering from flu like symptoms, talked with Josh for a good hour or so, answered some interview questions which were posted in a blog and tended to my wife who now seems to be coming down with what I had.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

let's see. hit up a couple of stores found some stuff but was really hoping to score a set of ROTJ figures (no luck)

watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show in HD and then journeyed to NY for a Haunted House (Vampires Alive) and then dinner and drinks at Thunder Jacksons - great time
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Saturday to-do-list

1. Play Madden '10
    2. Clean House
    3. Play Madden '10
    4. Buy daughter her first real bike
    5. Pizza with wife and kids
    6. Comic book club meeting
    7. Play Madden '10
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

[FONT=Courier New]- Spent Saturday watching OREGON get 42 points over CAL. What an amazing college football game (as long as you're a Duck fan). [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]