Page 37 of 147 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    I took a massive dump. I was going to post pictures, but the memory card in my camera was full.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]- Spent Saturday watching OREGON get 42 points over CAL. What an amazing college football game (as long as you're a Duck fan). [/FONT]
    Weeping into a bowl of soggy nachos.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Weeping into a bowl of soggy nachos.
    [FONT=Courier New]Hopefully Cal will take it out on USC next week and then USC will have 2 (conference) losses.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I haven't seen Oregon punish the Bears like that since 2001 (when Tedford was still with Oregon) and I got to see it in person at Berkely on a beautiful October day.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Hopefully Cal will take it out on USC next week and then USC will have 2 (conference) losses.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I haven't seen Oregon punish the Bears like that since 2001 (when Tedford was still with Oregon) and I got to see it in person at Berkely on a beautiful October day.[/FONT]
    Yeah, hopefully, though the Ducks pointed out some painful short comings in our game (QB, O-Line and D-Line) that could make the rest of the season feel very long. If we don't get the passing game going soon I think most teams now know how to beat us.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

[FONT=Courier New]One of my industry contacts through work has Oregon season tickets and isn't going to Autzen this weekend for the WSU game, so my wife and I will be cheering on the Oregon Ducks next Saturday![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    St. Germain, Wisconsin. My dad bought property up there in 1977, like 80 acres.
    That's a very nice area, we took a week long family vacation to St. Germain maybe... 20ish years ago. Good memories!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That's a very nice area, we took a week long family vacation to St. Germain maybe... 20ish years ago. Good memories!
    It's grown some, the old camps grocery store has grown and moved to a new building next to the old building. They put a Subway in town, and county road J is curtrently being widened. Did you ever eat at Spang's pizza JJB? I worked there one summer in my teens, and the owner still remembers me til this day even though I'm lucky if I get up there one time a year.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hey BF- did the employee who opened that pizzaria for the day use a Spang-Key??
    Iso&Baws&Topes
    hahahaha WEEEEEEE
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

[FONT=Courier New]My wife and I drove to Eugene, OR to watch the UO Ducks pound the WSU Cougars 52-6. [/FONT]

Finished all my have-to-finish grading and returned some of those boxes to my classroom. Had a really good rehearsal for a series of scenes we have yet to perform on the actual stage (that's a worry for everybody, not knowing exactly how much space and lighting there'll be). Went to dinner at Red Robin (Chili Chili Cheeseburger, stack of onion rings) before seeing a touring group of Second City improv comics (quite funny).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega