Page 40 of 144 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Called my Capital one credit card about problem.
    Drove to my bank about problem.
    Called Wal-Mart credit about problem.
    Went to dinner with friends
    I trust dinner went well, no...problems?!?!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    The Capital One Vikings showed up and asked him, "What's in your wallet?" And then took what was in it.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    The Capital One Vikings showed up and asked him, "What's in your wallet?" And then took what was in it.
    Well it all started Tuesday 11/10 when a check I had deposited the previous Saturday 11/07, showed up as being available. I paid my capital one through an online transaction, and Wal-Mart I paid by check. Tuesday evening, when I got home, I found that my bank had put the check back on hold. My bank balance dropped into negative numbers. My banker told me that it looked like the babk was covering the payment I made to capital one (it paid off my entire capital one balance) so it became my source to pay for my needs (food, soda, etc.) because I couldn't use my debit card since I had a negative balance. Then Saturday, my bank showed a postive balance, the check still on hold, but I come to find that the bank reversed it's payment to capital one. So come Monday, I will 1) have a returned check fee assesed by capt one 2) then get assesed an over the limit fee, and 3) have my payment by check to my Wal-Mart credit card possibley bounce. It has been a finacial headache for me.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles Barry. Call all of your financial institutions and ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell them what happened and see if they will reverse those fees and credit your accounts.

Wait to see what they say.

If and only if you start to get "a no, we won't help you," ask "who do I talk to about closing my account? I'm going to transfer my balance to another credit card company / bank, etc." and then they'll bend over and grab their ankles so as to not lose their business with you. However, it shouldn't come to that.

Now I feel guilty about posting what I did this weekend: pictures will start flowing, too...

1) Batting practice at PetCo Park with the San Diego Padres!

2) For Michelle's birthday, I took her out to Mystery Dinner Theater!

3) The San Diego Chargers vs. the Philadelphia Eagles

I feel it's not fair when everybody didn't have a good weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000952.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	21929   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000967.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	21930   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000979.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	21931   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010026.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	21932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010071.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	21933  

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

[FONT=Courier New]Sorry to hear about your financial troubles, BobaFrett. Those are the worst.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]On Saturday my wife and I had our nephews over to play while my brother in law (their dad) took a CPR class.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Then I watched the UO Ducks redeem themselves at home with a 44-21 win over the ASU Sun Devils. 14 of their points came from Oregon turnovers. Hopefully we'll play a little better this Saturday against Arizona to hold onto our top spot in the conference.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]GO DUCKS![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Wanted to get more student work graded (only finished the two easiest piles), but instead wasted the day on college football. But I LOOKED at the other classes' boxes... :anAforeffort?:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I went to a Clean Energy Education Day event and saw the Tesla Roadster amongst other alternative fuel vehicles on display at a green auto show. (I'll upload my pictures soon.)

Then I took Michelle out to dinner on the beach and then we saw the latest showing of New Moon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I quit my job at the bar I worked at (I've been going back and forth on that one for quite sometime), went home, went to bed, then went to my real job. Went for a run and then drove home where I watched tv until bed.

My sisters are now here for Thanksgiving so it was a lot of family stuff. I also worked on editing the movie I've been working on for a few weeks. It's nice to have a break for a while.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I quit my job at the bar I worked at (I've been going back and forth on that one for quite sometime),
    Why did you do that?!