Page 46 of 148 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    On Friday night I poured wine at a local fundraiser and then had to work on Saturday, so needless to say my Saturday morning was rather rough. After that I watched The Other Man which wasn't really all that good.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus282 View Post
    Anything from 1980 is not an "old war movie". The Bridge on the River Kwai is bordering on old and it's from 1957. All Quiet on the Western Front, Dawn Patrol, now those are old war movies.
    When I said "old," I was referring to the geriatric characters in the movie.

I went out an played in the snow til about noon, then got called into work. So my Saturday was really boring and filled with annoying customers
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It was a day of recycling. My wife's school has a recycling center as a community project/service (...

Also spent quite a while trimming my North American pitcher plants and transplanting some new Venus flytraps to replace some that decided to give up the ghost. (Things look a lot better now, mabs!).

Finally, spent time being introduced to my sister-in-laws new dog, a whippet named Bigelow. He's about a year and a half old; all puppy and high energy. He's a lot of fun! My sister-in-law had another whippet, Devo, who just passed away a few weeks ago. He was 18 years old!

(BTW: Mrs. TI7 is doing a lot better, thank you very much!)
    Recycling is good.

Is your whippet good?

Good to hear that she's feeling... well.

BTW, my Saturday ended with me looking at the same view Obi-Wan and Luke saw of Mos Eisley, but mine was at sunset; Dante's View. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Watched a few NCAA tourney games (go for that #1 seed, OSU), got my taxes done (surprise! I owe the Golden State money, but not the Fed ), graded quite a bit (still more to go, end of the quarter time), went out looking for apparently-non-existent good couches and chairs, ate lunch at Island's (and had the host say "Hey!" to me as if he recognized me; no reciprication from me, sadly, but I played along ), lost sleep due to DST.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 03-14-2010 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Uncle Sam wants his, or more like Uncle Ahnold

Laundry. Haircut. Set the clocks ahead early. Then spent the rest of the day taking care of Mrs. TI7 who is sick again. She's got some short of flu with ralphing for about 12 hours so far. Probably got it from one of her 3rd grade darlings (her sister has it too). I'm really hoping I don't get it! So much for relaxing after about a 60 hour work week!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ran 20 miles with a local running club that I'm a member, went to breakfast with the crew I ran with. Showered, napped and then went to a local speakeasy to see a local band play.

I acted in a film made by some friends and then went to a screening of The Room with some others. Pretty fun stuff.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Sleeping, waking up and doing Facebook galleries. Then more sleeping! (Trying to catch up on some zzzzz's...)

Watched the DVR'd Clone Wars cartoon, did a little grading (tried to drop off the boxes at the school, but due to multiple events on campus, there wasn't a single parking space open), got tickets for the SW In Concert that's coming much closer to my area in May, did some banking, watched some NCAA b-ball, read a little, and basically tried to relax.