Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    yeah gotta have somewhere to kick the Ocelot poop into.

Hmm..I need one of those for my sister's dog.
    The poopy patrol would be much nicer with instant hole.

Woke up at 345.
    Work 4a-1p.
    OT doing camera work for college hoops 2 til 10-11ish
    Sleep
    Wake back up at 345.
    Oh the life I lead.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

damn. I'm awake. and up. plans ruined. RUINED!!!!

today I will be cutting my hair. uploading pics to facebook. tidying my room. and finishing off the evening with my very close friend as he subjects me to a viewing of Underworld. which is more active than I'm used to on a saturday.

I spent last Saturday packing for my trip to San Diego. This Saturday has just begun, so I'm not sure how I'll be spending it. Most likely just resting after the surgery, staying in at the hotel. Rather nice hotel if you ask me.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I spent last Saturday packing for my trip to San Diego. This Saturday has just begun, so I'm not sure how I'll be spending it. Most likely just resting after the surgery, staying in at the hotel. Rather nice hotel if you ask me.
    I've never had a bad Saturday in San Diego.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Answering emails and private messages because I made some one cry on another site. In between that I've been playing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on Wii.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I've never had a bad Saturday in San Diego.
    I've actually gone to SD when I've felt bad and gotten better.

Yesterday: awakened after my first slept-in night in ages. Watched the rerun of CW cartoon (good episode), finished my had-to-complete grading, organized my tax documents for such a later activity, cleaned a couple rooms (including some SW lists for items bought over the last month), watched far too much TV, ate lunch and dinner in between, went to bed. Notice no showering there. I shall do so today (in a few minutes from now, in fact).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I watched movies practically all day long. It was tempting to go outside and do something with the warmer temps and all, but the ground is so squishy and muddy from all the snow melt. Good to see all the snow gone though.

Took care of my cranky, bronchitis-wracked wife (still doing same today). She's been off work this past week convalescing. Even though weak as a kitten, she's breathing flames at everyone because of her illness.

You always hurt the one you love. . The trick is not to take it personally!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!