Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Grading, grading, grading. Plus a little shopping, recycling returns, eating, TV viewing.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I started out on my Florida journey at 9:30am. I didn't stop until I had reached Birmingham, AL and had driving 847 miles.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Putting together a new Patio Set.. our old one got destroyed over the years.

later that night just hung out with friends
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Went for an easy bike ride (still recovering from the marathon last weekend), walked around a farmers market, later I'll probably watch a movie or two.

I was still partying with Queensryche from Friday night. It suddenly became Saturday, and I was still partying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Queensryche and Civil War 013.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	23035   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Queensryche and Civil War 125.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	23036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Queensryche and Civil War 028.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	23037   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Queensryche and Civil War 070.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	23038   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Queensryche and Civil War 084.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	23039  

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I call a foul on you Josh. You NEVER wear the T-shirt of the band you're going to see to a concert. Never.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I started out on my Florida journey at 9:30am. I didn't stop until I had reached Birmingham, AL and had driving 847 miles.
    Well, you certainly don't have your brother's bladder. He would have stopped 3 times before Detroit.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I call a foul on you Josh. You NEVER wear the T-shirt of the band you're going to see to a concert. Never.
    I agree, that is a major no no.

For the first time in ages, I really had no grading to do, just recording of what had already been graded. Went to the school for their "Cola and Cram" study session with tutors and teachers helping students prepare for this week's final exams. Also went to a dual birthday party: one a 7-year old and one a 29-year old. Who was excited at all the guinea pig care items and makeup kit, and who loved the video game and sports stuff? Read a book for also the first time in ages. Watched very little TV.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I've never heard that - AND - there were plenty of folks at the concert wearing Queensryche tees.

Are you guys pulling my Mouse Droid?

Explain this to me like I'm 7 years old...er....maybe four years old.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.