Page 73 of 151 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
    While the wife took one kid to baby and me yoga or family yoga, I took the other one on some shopping errands (switching kids between classes.) We then all met at a pottery painting place and made gifts for the grandparents for Christmas. Then after dropping the 3 year old off with the grandparents, my wife, our 5 month old, and I went to our church and played the obvious characters in a live nativity scene (no I wasn't the Donkey.) Then it was back home to watch the Hokies get a hard fought win over a pretty darn good FSU team.

I washed my car up all purty like, went grocery shopping/Christmas gift shopping, and then went to a friends for dinner.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Went to Dallas, saw a play at Theatre 3.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

[FONT=Courier New]Lazed on the couch and watched college football all day (GO DUCKS!). Then some friends of ours came over for dinner and we watched Modern Family.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I saw the play Deathtrap with Michelle.

Then we watched most of The Walking Dead Marathon on Sunday night (and recorded the rest for later).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Went to Burlington to see Tangled, and then had lunch with a former coworker I've not seen in seven years. Found a the Ackbar and Wicket figures while I was down there. In the evening, went to a party for our department at our CFO's house, and watched much of the UW vs WSU football game there.

What's Tangled, MSP?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I went hunchback riding LOL
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine