Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    I spent most of mine searching and gathering paperwork to send to Florida since they ripped me off of over $1,000.00 for what they say is back child support.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I saw "The Wrestler", "The Reader", the shopaholic movie & "Watchmen"

after how depressing the first 2 movies were, it was nice to see a light one, even if it was a chick flick.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I spent most of mine searching and gathering paperwork to send to Florida since they ripped me off of over $1,000.00 for what they say is back child support.
    It will work out. Believe it or not, you have media connections now that could work in your favor to resolve this problem in short order if you were to approach them. I don't think Florida and Illinois would like the bad press of their screw-ups! Just a thought, frett.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Intended to just watch college hoops and grade student work at home, maybe not even shower. Ended up helping my mom find a cart she was looking for (technically, it was a "small platform truck" ), and I bought some classroom school supplies. Watched the local library telethon and phoned in a pledge (I actually do a bit of things for and around the library throughout the year). Did catch some games (go Buckeyes tomorrow! ) and grade the bare minimum of what HAD to be finished. Finished reading a book, too.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Didn't do too much really. I washed my truck and then tonight I went and saw Friday the 13th. Pretty good flick and it had boobies. Nice ones too...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I slept most of the day as I had spent all of yesterday in a follow-up treatment in the hospital which was really irritating and actually torturous.

So then today I stayed home and watched Hannibal Rising and really liked it. I think I'm going to put in Red Dragon next.

Today was going to be like about just about every other Saturday. I was going to do my usual shopping looking for Star Wars items. Then I would go visit my dad in the rest home. Today we had a dinner planned at my sister's house. Last Monday was my mom's birthday, so we were sort of celebrating that, and there are some other March birthdays as well. There was corned beef, so I suppose it was also a St. Patricks dinner to or something.

The dinner ended up being a more somber occasion as my dad passed away at 5:45 this morning. I woke up just after 7 and went back to sleep until my mom called me with the news just before 8.

So, today I am Sad Slanted Powers, though I guess to make an anagram it is Sad Planted Mowers. The silver lining is that he isn't suffering anymore, and my mom won't have to spend her days tending to him as he continues to decline.

So, everything's perfectly all right now. I'm fine. I'm all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I went to a St. Baldrick's party. You raise money and get your head shaved for Children's cancer research.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Worked 4:30a-1:30p.....watched hoops all day, then enjoyed my first full viewing of my first Blu-Ray purchase, Total Recall. I really enjoy this movie at alot, haven't had a full viewing of it in a long time.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Had to work most of the day - and it was really busy. Didn't even have time to stop and get lunch.

Afterwards watched some competitive softball (i was the chauffeur for 2 of the girls). Got home fairly late, finally getting some food. Watched a couple of episodes of My Name is Earl while enjoying some adult beverages and went to bed.