Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Yesterday consisted mainly of studying for an upcoming test, seeing a friend for a while (the "VINCE, NO!!!" guy), talking with others on Skype for way too long, and generally just dickin' around. I need to study more today.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Just skragged the day away. Watched a couple of movies.

We never left the hotel. I did speak with Josh, and my son, who seemed distracted by video games. Had a dinner of lean pockets, peas, and bananas cut up and mixed in yogurt.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I got a new in-home nurse to take care of me and she looks like Summer Glau from Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles. She just gave me her number and made plans to go with me to Comic Con next summer! Seriously.

Barry, you'll meet Michelle tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got a new in-home nurse to take care of me and she looks like Summer Glau from Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.
    Keep that digital camera handy for us, Josh!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I stopped by my local Target and then went to Six Flags Magic Mountain for about 4 hours (I'm a passholder) then on the way back home saw hailstones rain upon the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yesterday consisted mainly of studying for an upcoming test, seeing a friend for a while (the "VINCE, NO!!!" guy), talking with others on Skype for way too long, and generally just dickin' around. I need to study more today.
    What does "dickin' around" consist of? Getting it excited and hula hooping? or turning in circles?

Because it exceeded 60 degrees and was beautiful out, I washed, waxed and detailed my car.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

[FONT=Courier New]Saw Underworld 3 with my friend Chris while our wives went to see He's Just Not That Into You.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I also went down to a local independent toy store that's closing and picked up an AT-TE for $55.00 (Brother in Law's 30th b-day gift), and 13 clones and 2 Titanium Gunships all for $122.50.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

went hiking, took a nap and followed that up with a couple of movies.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Even though weak as a kitten, she's breathing flames at everyone because of her illness.

You always hurt the one you love. . The trick is not to take it personally!
    I'd have that gastro-inflamma checked out, too. Fire from the insides can be dangerous!
    "That's what Sheev said."