Page 7 of 150 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    BCJ - D definitely is involved in the answer somehow
    To quote Queen Amidala, "I hope not."
    "That's what Sheev said."

Inside. It's allergy season, and like clockwork spring and every other organism is in the air. (where's the sneezy smilie?)
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I didn't do anything. It was much too cold to do anything outside. So I cleaned and organized a little bit. Bagged all of my loose 25th Joes and put them into totes, which was hard, 'cause I like looking at them. But I need to clear a shelf for the new SW Legacy figures I bought.

Then I watched some movies and ended up getting a pizza from Papa Johns. I've been buying Tostitos "medium" nacho cheese at WM, which makes a great dip for breadsticks and pizza crust.

Well Saturday started with me at the bar I work at as a bouncer. I got to bed around 4, I was up at 8ish and then worked from 10ish - 5ish. On the way home I grabbed a Shamrock shake, relaxed for about a half hour, met some friends out and at 10 I was back working at the bar where I bounce. All in all it was a lonnnnnnng day.

Well, our "teacher" team for dodgeball had 3 teachers, one counselor, and an asst. principal (later, another teacher joined us for our second game). Yes, we lost, but not poorly. I caught two opponents out, but hit no one (came close twice). I was out on a cheapo hip graze (was legit, though) and a fumbled catch attempt. There was quite a bit of "cheating" by the student (and what I mean by "cheating" is that rules were blantantly broken or ignored ) teams, and less-than acceptible language considering the number of younger brothers and sisters in attendance. But here's why we won:

NONE OF US WAS HURT AT ALL.

And we plan on recruiting teachers for next year. Our working team name (which is much better than "The Teacher Team" this year ) is: The Mandated Reporters (my suggestion; teachers understand what that means, but there's a subtlety in that it's actually we who are being abused ).
    "That's what Sheev said."

i spent my saturday listening to continuing ed lectures. glad i had a book with me, nearly finished with book 2 of coruscant nights.

Today I caught the first two episodes of RPM, the 17th (and final) season of Power Rangers. Also caught the newest episode of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Seems like a lot of the television shows that I currently watch have either already ended this season or are about to end this/next season.

Just ended or are (more or less) confirmed to end after this Season
    • Boston Legal
    • Stargate Atlantis
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 series)
    • Power Rangers
    • Prison Break
    • ER

Confirmed (more or less) to end after next Season
    • LOST

Potentially on the chopping block following this Season
    • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    • Kamen Rider
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

We were planning to have a second installment of Macathon tonight, but one of my friends (who is pretty central to it all) had some kind of family thing come up so we had to push it back. Instead, I saw Watchmen with two friends, which was pretty good but not great. Throughout the day (as with right now), I've been trying to do homework, and I have quite a bit to do tomorrow. I came home pretty early in the day since my roommates were driving me up the wall and also so I could have the car for the movie, so there's that. Whenever I do come home I get sidetracked and get little to no progress done on my Star Wars display room, so hopefully I can make time for that tomorrow.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It was windy on Saturday, I'm allergic to pine and juniper pollen, so once again I had to stay in. Took some Claritin, but it only helped a bit.

Watched last weeks Clone Wars and Battlestar Galactica on the web.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I played the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga video game for over 4 hours!

It's so addictive!