Page 11 of 140 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Two weeks ago, I flew to New York with my mom, then we did stuff with my sister, who lives there.

Last week, my dad and I went to Dave and Busters and finished the last power card, and I also worked on my Star Wars room.

Today, I came home in the early afternoon and worked more on the room, as I'm finally getting a good amount of progress done. My dad and I went to Kmart and Target because of the figure sales, but no real luck there. We just had Mexican food so I'm waiting for my gut to stop feeling so damn huge.

Well, I went back to the car dealership and ordered all weather mats and mud guards for my new car. Then took it for a wash.

After that my wife and I ran to the store and bought some basic stuff for the baby...Tuesday should be the day!!!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    We just had Mexican food so I'm waiting for my gut to stop feeling so damn huge.
    Reminds me of the old Spanish saying:

Panza llena; corazón contento.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Mowed my lawn for the first time this year.
    Your neighbors must love you.

(or you usually hire someone to do it for you)

(or you got a brand new lawn)

I hope you found satisfaction in your yard work. I did that for my first jobs when I was too young to get a work permit but I needed to earn lots of money to spend on Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Your neighbors must love you.

(or you usually hire someone to do it for you)

(or you got a brand new lawn)

I hope you found satisfaction in your yard work. I did that for my first jobs when I was too young to get a work permit but I needed to earn lots of money to spend on Star Wars
    No, it's just that the lawn doesn't need mowing during the winter. I certainly could take better care of it. Mine is one of the bigger lawns in the neighborhood, so that makes it a little harder to keep up with than theirs. It looks good if I keep it mowed. I need to work on the moss and the weeds now.

I was at Six Flags Magic Mountain today and took in 17 rides not to mention taking part in a Guitar Hero World Tour contest. Hopefully my 200,000+ score on Obstacle 1 expert was good enough for some sort of prize! The game was on the Wii which has easier note charts, seemingly, than xbox360 and so I got thrown off in the beginning.

I ended up getting a letter from the Florida Department of Child Support Enforcement basically saying that "their files indicate that my current obligation was closed on February 28th, 2009, due to the emancipation of your child by age. However; our records indicate an arrearage of $1,120.00. As Illinois has the controlling order, you may contact their clerk of the court for an audit of your payment record. If their records differ from ours, the Illinois child support office can provide an updated arrearage statement to our office."

So basically another day spent going and copying records to send to my clerk of circuit court still trying to get my tax refund money back. Arrrrrrgghhhhh!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I woke up at like 1 and then made dinner. I then had some company over ( ) so didn't get much sleep. Now it's Sunday and I'm sleepy at work.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I spent Saturday waiting to hear the news.

My wife and her sister went to a Trace Adkins concert in Rancho Mirage (Palm Springs area) on Friday night. My sister-in-law won a "meet-and-greet" through his fan club, to boot. On Saturday morning, Lucy and Ethyl, er, my wife and her sister then went to the nearby outlet stores.

As I said, I was waiting to hear the news (damage) of the trip when they returned Saturday afternoon. Thankfully, all behaved. They were thrilled to see Mr. Adkins and my bank account is largely in tact.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Went into town and spent the day at the university library so I could download some software updates using their free Wi-Fi.

Normally I'd just go to the closest public library branch, but they've closed them due to budget shortfalls. The main branch downtown is just too out of the way and too crowded and noisy.