Page 13 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Awesome, Frett. I'm sure that's quite the relief to see $1,000 in your name.
    Yes sir!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Now go out and buy some toys with it! That's what I'd do...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You should spend your Saturday planning your playoff beard....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Now go out and buy some toys with it! That's what I'd do...
    I wish to hell that I could grow a beard. Hmmm...I should try and route some paperwork and see if some idiot signs it. If it's got a signature then it's official and I can do it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Slicker just quoted himself, then replied to DQ's post about a beard!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    and found that the Florida Department of Child Support Enforcement sent me a check for the tax money that was taken from me.
    Great news, Barry! I'm glad this has been resolved for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Hmmm...I should try and route some paperwork and see if some idiot signs it. If it's got a signature then it's official and I can do it.
    "Dear Hair Club For Men....."

Sorry you weren't feeling well MSP.

I didn't really leave the house today either. I was invited to an Easter dinner at my long-time SW collecting buddy's house (his whole family has been very good to me), but I was going in to visit my bathroom so often, I decided to decline.

I left once to visit Toys R Us and see if my store had the Terminator or Star Trek toys - but no such luck.

I'm thinking I might buy the Star Wars Clone Wars 2-packs, but then again, I can get another CW Anakin and Ashoka in that battle pack that's coming out soon, with several new figures included in it, I think.

On MLB 2K9 sports, I (as the San Diego Padres) only lost to the Dodgers 16-2 this time. I'm getting better.

I was dressed as Prince Charming for a kids' Spring Fling outdoor meet-and-greet event to show off the local cultural center's programs (along with Cinderella, Mother Goose, and a dragon for a reading program). As soon as I get some pictures sent to me, I'll post 'em (there's one with me and my 2nd Place trophy as an A-Team parade marcher! :soldieroffortune: ). Did sunburn my forehead, as I had no costume hat, and apparently the clouds weren't frequent or thick enough to keep out the rays.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I went to a few stores looking for figures and got a second spacetrooper for $5 but nothing else. I was gonna do more music stuff but the guitar guy broke a string on Friday and won't get a new one until tomorrow, so that fell through. My whole family is here so we did family sort of stuff and then went to dinner at a really good Mexican restaurant along with my sister's boyfriend. We then played Cranium, watched SNL, and that was pretty much it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram