Page 14 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Woke up quick at about noon just thought that I had to get to Compton soon...

Here's me and my winning (from several months ago). I was offered the hot dog seen on the table, but I refused at the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpringFling2009106+.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	19994  
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

This Saturday (tomorrow) I plan to do NOTHING.

Well, almost. I have some Star Wars in storage that I want to work on organizing.

I'll tell you all how it goes. I will try to make my post as BORING as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    What was it in which you were victorious?
    I somehow thought I posted about it here in this thread, but I was... mistaken. Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by B-CJ on 11-20-2008, in the "What have you won in a contest, or raffle?" thread, post #154
    While I did not get my own trophy for it, my A-Team group won 2nd place in our city's recent Founders Day parade for Best Interpretation of Theme. Did get a nifty lime green participation ribbon, though!
    There are photos there in a later post of the thread, I think. Unless I am Mistaken 2.0 and those are in the "Post a Picture of Yo-say-elf" thread in Misc.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

today I will be hopefully packing and moving the last of our stuff from the apartment to the new house (except for the furniture which is next Sunday).

we decided to keep only the furniture, TV and a week's worth of clothes at the apartment for now and move everything else over. we sign the closing papers this Tuesday and then we are officially home owners.

tomorrow I going with my wife to see a weight loss hypnotist with friends and family and working on cleaning up the apartment so that I can hopefully get some of the security deposit back.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Technically it was Saturday. After playing a gig in the nearby Sandia mountains, afterwards, after packing up the equipment at 1:00 AM, I barely got home trying to drive in a blinding snowstorm. I couldn't see a damn thing.
    So it was 35 to 45 mph, with my eyes straining to see some kind of outline of the road. Luckily, I had a 4 wheel drive.

Unusual in the middle of April.
    I imagine Colorado got it ten fold.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Working as usual.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Did a bit of shopping (no Star Wars items ). Looked up Chewbacca figures in preparation for the next character in the Star Wars Collecting: A Character by Character Study thread. Swept out my garage a bit. Clipped the grass under the fence and along the neighbor's garden. Went for a run, which felt like crap, but did get a little better as the run went on. Only 2.6 miles though.

I had my longest toy hunt of the year - 4 Targets, 2 TRU's, 1 WM plus a stop at the local comic store.