Page 17 of 147 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    I went to a few stores (got the Jabba set but nothing else), applied for a summer job at Blockbuster, and went with my family to a housewarming party for a family friend. Her boyfriend/fiancé is a Star Wars collector I've met before, so I got to see his collection, which is cool but mostly in boxes right now. On Friday I finally got to jam with my friend again for a while. Today I went on a bike ride with my dad, but it was short since it was way too cold out there.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

lots of moving and painting. (sunday too). at least everything is at the new house now (now I have to restore the apartment back to a neutral white color. looks like it's going to take 2 coats of paint to cover up the colors.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...
    Grabbed my coat, grabbed my hat. Grabbed the bus in seconds flat...

Hmmm, actually got up worked out, ran an extra 40 minutes, went grocery shopping, had lunch, watched the NFL draft, watched more of the NFL draft, watched Resolute which was promoed as the Clone Wars right before it began, went to bed.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    lots of moving and painting. (sunday too). at least everything is at the new house now (now I have to restore the apartment back to a neutral white color. looks like it's going to take 2 coats of paint to cover up the colors.
    Sometimes that doesn't work either, especially with vibrant colors like red. You get color bleed, a nightmare.
    Try some "Kilz" white primer and then one coat of white if you encounter inadequate coverage.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    With the swine flu (or some variration of it) *sniff
    I seriously hope it's really just a "normal" flu, LBC.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I am fixing to go over to a friend's house to watch Smallville and Supernatural from Thursday night. Later this evening I am headed to Raleigh to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings with my girlfriend, her brother, her cousin, and another friend. After that we are headed to an Irish pub to hear one of the local bands.

I am going to squeeze a toy run or two in there somewhere.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'd love to hit up a Buffalo Wild Wings....but the closest one is about 60-80 miles away.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I've been to the one in Springfield, MO a couple times while there on business. Otherwise, the closest one to me is in Portland, OR.

Went shopping this morning. Didn't find any new Star Wars items. Got a few things a Costco (peas, chicken tenders, cran-raspberry juice). Used my free car wash coupon I got from the Honda dealer. Now I am back home. I got my lawn mowed yesterday, and it is supposed to rain today, I think. So, I'll probably just stay inside and get caught up on my DVR.

Went to a local comic shop's Free Comic Book Day celebration, then had an awesome clam-chowder-in-a-bread-bowl lunch. Did some grading, watched some televised sports.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I just woke up.

So far, I've started a load of laundry and came here to hang out with all you "A-Listers"!

It was a pretty crazy week at work. I don't think I'll do much of anything for the rest of the day.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!