Page 22 of 148 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Almost went to see Terminator Salvation, but then I decided not to waste my money and watched T1 on Netflix!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Went to a car meet in Round Rock, then 5-6 of us went for a cruise. We did a photo shoot with our cars, stopped by McDonalds and had a bite to eat. Finally we went to a big car meet down in Austin, saw some amazing cars, Vipers galore a RHD Honda Del Sol with the automatic roof, only sold overseas!!!

It was a great night and I got to run my car with some of the big guys. We had an Evo X, STi, WRX, RA, G8, and Challenger R/T.
    May the force be with you.

Cleaning my house, mowing the lawn, and running to the store to get supplies for my son's graduation party held today, Sunday, June 7th.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]Took the wife to see 'The Hangover'. HILARIOUS![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I went to see UP on Saturday and was really touched. Man... everyone in the cinema was crying!! It certainly resonated with a lot of people. Very good film.

Went out for food at some Mexican fusion joint afterwards. Nice evening.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Went to a meeting at LA Harbor College. That place is a pretty nice facility.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Well, so far I've worked an officer involved shooting from about three-thirty this morning until now (I've just arrived at home). I think I'll just veg the rest of the day

Officers OK, bad guy no longer with us.......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Took my daughter to see Up in 3-D! Going to a promotion party in an hour or so.
    May the force be with you.

I worked at the grocery store fuel station from 5:45 to 2:15 and I'm tired as all hell. The work isn't even remotely strenuous but just waking up that early is a pain.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram