Page 24 of 149 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Went to work at Wal-Mart after the power being out all night at my house. Had to set my cell phone alarm clock feature to wake up, anyways get to Wal-Mart, and they're power was out. They had us clean up damage from the storm, power came back on around 10:30 am, so I was enlisted to help unload the truck from the night before since power went out around 7 pm, Friday night. After lunch, I built a bike and a grill, then it was time to come home. Listened via radio to the Cubs win they're third straight walk off game. Came home, and had a little private time with my wife, ran to the grocery store, had a snack then bedtime.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Wife's birthday yesterday, we did presents and cake.
    May the force be with you.

[FONT=Courier New]I slept in late and stayed out of the house most of Saturday afternoon looking for toys and found nothing new.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Got my haircut, then stayed out of the 104ºF heat!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I cut my own hair. Then I met with a friend from high school who was up with his family for his class reunion. We went to lunch with our high school coach and his wife. Then I came back home and watched the USATF National Track & Field Meet.

Former Fan Club president Dan Madsen sold some of his collection today in Denver so I went to check it out. It wasn't as much stuff as I had assumed it would be but I still got those old deluxe Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon figures for $2 each, so that's pretty good. I then had to work an eight hour shift at the grocery store's fuel center, which was my first shift after having three days off.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I worked all day. then went home and watched Dr Who and Primeval
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I had a pretty eventful Saturday. We crossed the equator therefore we had our line crossing ceremony. Seeing as I did it back in 2007 I got to "initiate" the slimy wogs. It's just a fun day where you go from station to station and the shellbacks (people that have done it already) talk mad sh*t to you and whatnot. It ended up on the flight deck where everyone got soaked with seawater.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!