Page 31 of 146 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    I worked, then I came home.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Found the Wal-Mart Droid Factory sets, then went to Target and found the Turbo Tank Support Crew set, and then made it home in time to watch the World Track & Field Championships.

I am getting ready to go to the Chargers vs. Seahawks game.

My friends are very late but the kickoff is not for 2 more hours.

I'm still spending it! I can report back when I'm out of "Saturday money."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I am getting ready to go to the Chargers vs. Seahawks game.

My friends are very late but the kickoff is not for 2 more hours.
    Thanks for reminding me about that. I'll probably turn on the game and watch a bit of it and root against you.

Spending time with my family. With my new (and much-hated) schedule, I rarely see them now!

Steaks on the grill momentarily!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I recently moved to the dorms at University of Colorado Denver, so I've just been around the dorms and the city. The only person I know here is a girl who I've known a long time but not really well, and we hung out today and yesterday quite a lot (including a trip to a nightclub, which was alright, but I won't be going habitually). On my own, I watched the latest Clone Wars: Decoded and then Across the Universe (at the girl's request/demand), which was better than I feared. Right now I am quite tired . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I had a dull day: went to a local "comic con" (with five tables of comics in a mini-mall hallway), did some lesson planning, graded almost nothing, watched far too much TV.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Worked, took a nap, went out to eat, stopped at some friends for a drink and then went to my bar job.

^JJB, is the bar job why your avatar is cut in half?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.