Page 38 of 148 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    I spent mine filling out a claim form for my $10,000.00 Mega Millions winning ticket entry, and mailing it off, as well as mailing some droid parts to Tycho (Josh) in California. Don't remember much else.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I spent mine filling out a claim form for my $10,000.00 Mega Millions winning ticket entry, and mailing it off, as well as mailing some droid parts to Tycho (Josh) in California. Don't remember much else.
    NICE, I'm sure you will find a good use for 10K.

I spent about 3-4 hours out with the family, my wife was getting her hair done. She had a 12:00 appointment, didn't get seen until 1:00.

Met, and introduced my daughter to, Kirsten Holmstedt, author of "Band of Sisters" and "The Girls Come Marching Home: Stories of Women Warriors Returning from the War in Iraq". She was doing a special guest appearance (book signing) at the PX here on Fort Hood.
    May the force be with you.

I spent it working an officer involved shooting instead of having a day off.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I ran in a local 5k and then I went to work for a couple of hours. Came home, made something to eat and from there on my productivity has greatly fallen off.

Don't worry JJB, I didn't get a whole lot done either. I spent much of my day on the computer, the most productive thing I did was the dishes. I also went to the doctors/lab to drop off some specimen, and have some blood drawn, paid some bills, filled the bird feeder in the backyard. Then my son and I met my wife and her daughter for dinner. Oh, and my wife had me go with her to Wal-Mart. Yep, that was my day.

Let's see....laundry, recycling, and catching the bill for a friend's birthday party at a Japanese restaurant.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Don't worry JJB, I didn't get a whole lot done either. ...
    Ohh I didn't worry, not one single bit.

I almost forgot, I did speak with Tycho for about 45 minutes Saturday. It was good hearing from him.

Our cast did pretty well on opening night of Arthur Miller's The Crucible, but was nervous as all get out during the afternoon (passed the time before it by grading and college football watching).
    "That's what Sheev said."

This past Saturday was pretty crappy, actually. One of my friends was being *****y and demanding . . . I guess I'll leave it at that.

Sunday was great, though, so I guess it all evened out.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram