Page 39 of 149 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Slept in (which I haven't been able to do for weeks), then prepared a Halloween dinner for twelve with Mrs. TI7's and our son's help (since it was his party).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

did some last minute decorating for Halloween, cleaned up the house, surfed the net, and then answered the door for all the Halloween kiddies while trying to watch some scary movies.....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]Watched College GameDay on TV (in Eugene, OR for the UO/USC game!), used a Clone Cash coupon along with a Fred Meyer doorbuster sale to get 4 Clone Wars figures for $15.00 (2 for $10 was the special), ate Pringles, took a nap on the couch, woke up and went into the bedroom for another nap, smoked some cigarettes, ate some pizza, got to see my little nephew dressed as Thomas for Halloween, and then watched the MIGHTY MIGHTY Oregon Ducks beat USC 47-20.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]A very full Saturday and the BEST HALLOWEEN EVER.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Lifted weights. Had a heart attack after watching UI beat IU, waited for the people to leave Kinnick and get off my lawn/roads. Had 2 free tacos, shopped for a new cell phone, knocked off the walmart shopping list.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Tricked or Treated on Saturday then celebrated my birthday on Sunday...it's a two day holiday for me!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Our city's annual Founders' Day Parade was today, and like last year, I was asked to help as a participant. The theme was "California Dreamin'," and I was on the (although it turned out there was another float, much less in quality IMHO) Hollywood float. Along with Marilyn Monroe, Mary Poppins (white dress and umbrella look), Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's dress), Shirley Temple (kids thought she was Annie? ), and myself as Charlie Chaplin (forgot my camera, so I have to wait and see if anyone shares pics with me ). Weather cooperated, and it was a fun time.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Went to see the Fourth Kind. Kinda creepy, especially if the "real" footage was in fact real, but not as much as I had anticipated. Still, it's good to see a movie that doesn't follow the cookie cutter template or isn't just a remake of another movie.

Went to the UNC/Miami game...just getting back!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Called my Capital one credit card about problem.
    Drove to my bank about problem.
    Called Wal-Mart credit about problem.
    Went to dinner with friends
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!