Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    I went and worked at Wal-Mart on Saturday, for the first time in almost 3 months. Then I came home and my wife told me that both her sister and her ex husband were coming over for dinner, and I thought I was being set up for some type of intervention. Fortunately, it was just for dinner, and so both her sister and ex husband could talk. Then my wife and I drove her ex hubby home.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Why did you do that?!
    Ehh the answer is way to long for me to type here. In a nutshell it wasn't fun anymore, the buddies that I worked with stopped working there (with the exception of 1 and he quit yesterday), the business has gone downhill, burnt out etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I thought I was being set up for some type of intervention.
    There is no cure for Star Wars fandom.

However, in 2009 they achieved the first successful Star Trek transplants in movie theaters across the country.

While I'm not sure how DVD sales are doing, what with the economy and everything, there are actually people eagerly anticipating the next movie with Captain Kirk and crew.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Except for the moronic insensitive jerk of a dad who knocked my mom over when we was leaving the fireworks show (and saying "sorry" without looking at the person you hit with your giant backpack is low class, idiot ), it was a great day at Disneyland yesterday. Mom is okay, and she enjoyed herself too. Someone asked to take a picture of my "SW: A Musical Journey" hoodie (but not me :justapieceofmeat: ), got a few SW items. A good day.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Finished putting up holiday lights on the house and round the yard (we celebrate two events this time of year in my household). The tree is up, lights on but waiting for decorations. We'll get to the other stuff by next Friday (cue Adam Sandler).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

studying for finals. Which is exactly what I'll be doing next Saturday, but I'll post it when we get there.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Didn't shower all day (just doing my stinky part to help CA's drought issue ), but went to buy flowers, make a quick bank deposit, put up outdoor lights, grade papers, and watched too much college football (including a terribly-called Pitt/Cincy game ), talked to my dad on the phone (during said game, when I probably yelled too much at the bad calls), then went to bed un-tired for some reason.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I worked at Wal-Mart, then came home and vegged.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Went to the Cocoa and Cram study session for students at the school until around 11am.

Talked to dad on phone.

Graded some papers.

Watched some TV.

"Shopped," meaning I went to a store and bought nada.

Ate dinner (Zatarain's jambalaya).

Saw a play.

Went to an awesome Ugly Christmas Sweater Party at my friend Toni's, then had my vehicle short out while driving home and waited for a towtruck that I called at 3am which arrived after 7 phone calls and threats by me, finally getting me at 5:30am.

See my nice thread about AAA Roadside Assistance, this section.

Pics up later in the Post-A-Picture thread.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.