Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    I attended a Six Flags Magic Mountain event on another site. We got to enter the park 2 hours before opening plus breakfast plus behind the scenes tours plus two more hours to enjoy the park after closing.

I put out 15 cubic yards of topsoil and planted 100lbs of grass seed.

Ran, then went with 2-1b and another friend to visit buddy of ours who lives out of town.

I went to the beach and took in the sunshine over the Pacific Ocean today and wow was it ever nice!

Now I'm back to quickly clean up my place before I have company over to perpetuate the illusion that I always keep a tidy house.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Laundry, worked on taxes, and went to Lowes.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I went to the post office, 2 Targets, 2 TRU's, 1 WM and 1 Ross and had lunch at Taco Bell.

Helped judge a science fair for middle and high school kids from all across the county I live in.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Helped judge a science fair for middle and high school kids from all across the county I live in.
    Have any of the kids been able to produce a clone of me, yet?

- No seriously, that's cool that you did that, Mtriv.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Have any of the kids been able to produce a clone of me, yet?

- No seriously, that's cool that you did that, Mtriv.
    No human cloning projects this year, unfortunately. If you'd like to volunteer, I'll add you to the list of people I'd like to clone after Scarlett Johansen.

This was my 8th year judging. My local chapter of the Jaycees have been involved with this for 29 years and I actually got to organize all the judges this year too. We had around 85 from many different disciplines.

I got to judge middle school cellular and molecular biology and middle school Biochemistry. There were some really sophisticated projects for 6-8th graders.

Many of the high schoolers have internships at the National Cancer Research Institute so a lot of those were truly amazing.