Page 48 of 140 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    Bought 8 older SW figures (for $44 total) and a few 9-card holders from a local collectors' show and antique area.

Went to a small wedding of a former co-worker of my mom's, then to Mrs. Knott's Chicken Place for linner (around 4pm or so).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I gave blood for the first time in seven years due to a five year deferment by the blood bank due to my cancer episode, plus a self-imposed two years for good measure (I didn't want anything funky coming back). It feels good to be able to get the ol' O negative (I'm the Universal Donor) back out in the community. My next donation in June will get me to the six gallon level!

After that, got my haircut. Momentarily, Mrs. TI7 and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ran, ate, did some yard work, watched part of the Brewer game and bought an mp3 player.

Opened a new savings account at a different bank (my original one fell victim to mergermania last year, so it's been a concern of mine to have all my [nest] eggs in one [financial] basket).

Made $5.47 in recycling (getting closer to the magic $200 mark for the school year).

Went to an Earth Day festival in town (got many pencils, notepads, handouts and fliers, reusable bags; a free hot dog and water; and in today's paper, my mom and I are shown walking in the from-above photo).

Went to a Big Read kickoff event (but it wasn't as active as I thought, so I went into the library to read).

Saw Clash of the Titans: In 2-D.

Ate dinner at Richie's Diner (nice menu selection).

Fell asleep fairly easily.

Good for you TeeEye7. I have a strong appreciation for donors.

I watched the Padres go 14 innings with the Colorado Rockies to finally win 5-4. It was an amazing show by our bullpen.

Before that I finished sorting everything green in my Star Wars collection in storage (that means Naboo, Endor, and Alderaan).

On Tuesday I'm going to work on OT Tatooine (the cantina and Jabba's).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

After going with my parents to take my sister to the airport, I helped some friends film a project for their lighting class. It was supposed to mimic the lighting in a scene from a movie; it was going to be The Room, the so-bad-it's-enlightening masterpiece, but we switched it to Cool Runnings to make it easier, but it still took until past midnight.

this weekend was a very busy weekend for me...had both ups and downs...luckly more ups....

Saturday started on a down - had to take my beagle to Vet..she's been very sick and is anemic so a few shots and prescriptions later and we still don't know if she'll be okay in the end. she's only 3 so of course the doctor is stumped as to what could cause this in such a young dog. hopefully we'll get some good news on Tuesday when we bring her back for a recheck.

later that day we went to the Home Depot to get stuff to work on the garden, planted a new Apple Tree and mowed the lawn etc...

Sunday was a day for just me and the wife...we went to NYC to see the Tim Burton exhibit at the MOMA. what an amazing show. had a nice lunch in Bryant Park and stopped by TRU and got 3 of the new Clone Wars figures. all in all Sunday was a great day, beautiful weather, nice quiet lunch, and fun day at the musuem.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I worked at Wal-Mart. I can't remember doing anything else that day.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Except for a couple hours or so after 6pm (grading, reading), I was quite effective with my time from about 7am-3pm; busy day, and so I must've just run outta juice after then. Weather was excellent: not too hot, little breeze, sunny with some cloudiness.

Recycling netted me $7.92, pushing my total pretty close (if not over) to $200 this school year so far.

Helped move some furniture home from Ralph's (yes, that's a grocery store, but it was a good deal and a very nice quality 4-piece set), with assistance from a friend with a truck.

Did various around-town errands (renewed car registration at AAA, used some coupons at B&N and Best Buy, printed digital photos at Costco, some actual food at grocery store, renewed a library book).

Had lunch at Wendy's (chicken sangwich and a Frosty ).

Once I came home, it was all downhill from there (wasted too much time in sigh-berspace, watched too much TV) and went to bed later than I planned. Oh well.

Ran, worked a bit on cutting the hedges, golfed 9 and hung out at a bbq by some friends house.