Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Yard work all day. My wife has decided she can't help out in the yard anymore JUST because she's 7 months pregnant Our 2.66 year old was a big help though (actually he helped the most by finally taking a nap so i could get some stuff done.) Still it was a productive day. I got our acre mowed and trimmed, put out 15 bags of mulch and finished reseeding all the places where the grass didn't grow from a month ago.

My Saturday was spent on the phone with my sister as we collaborated on our 10th entry for shirt.woot's derby. It took all day, but we finally wittled the idea into something we both agreed on, then I supplied the concept art and she turned it into vector art along with changing some aspects to her own finishing touches. It can be seen here: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=41781
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ran (notice a pattern? ), drove home, iced my foot and when I'm done checking out the threads here I'll get my lunch on.

Watched both CW episodes (quite good BTW), then finished the bulky notebooks grading.

Went to drop off recycling, books at library, and boxes o' graded work at school.

Got gas at Costco ($2.92 still) and then lunch there (Polish sausage, soda, and frozen yogurt... very filling, and all for $3.10).

Found a few SW figs at TRU and Target.

Came home, to grade a little more.

Took mom to a re-opened local restaurant (good meatloaf meal).

Graded more (sensing a pattern here), watched TV, went t
    "That's what Sheev said."

Went to FCBD, not very exciting.

Went to Lowes and bought more plants for the yard, came home and planted those.

Since I woke up sick, I took a medicine cup full of NyQuil and passed out til 10pm.

Hmm...I didn't have to work but looking back on it the day was still wasted.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Saturday was a tad busy;
    - graded the easy work first, and got to a few of the tough ones
    - dropped off recycling (over $4)
    - got a car wash at the high school's fund raiser (not bad for $5)
    - picked up a Mother's Day yellow lilly for, uh, mother
    - bound up the literary journals for my department (and I owe mom thanks on this'n too)
    - tried to buy a photo album on sale, but you had to sign up for their "card" first
    - took ma to Outback for a filling linner, just before the crowds lerched in (and the Laker game started on the TVs)
    - became a slug, until sleepy time
    "That's what Sheev said."

The usual domestic chores around home interwoven with time to finish With the Old Breed by EB Sledge that I've been reading.

Later took Mrs. TI7 and her mom out for Mother's Day dinner. It's our tradition to beat the crowds and go the day before.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Pretty much the typical Saturday for me. Ran, ate, read, web surfed, watched a bit of tv.

Ran, ate, napped then went out for 2-1B's bachelor party. Since the next day I was doing a marathon I took part in dinner and going to a comedy club and then went home. I'm not sure what shennigan's I missed (but I know I did miss some!)

I had a little fun - unfortunately so did the Dodgers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010564.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	22991  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.