Page 54 of 148 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1478
  1. #531
    I took 304th out of 15,550 people in the country's 4th largest 10k road race, the Bellin Run in Green Bay. I first signed up on Thursday so I was put in a later starting 'wave' which resulted in me avoiding people for the entire 6.21 miles. I wasted a ton of energy doing that. Had I started in a faster wave (I could have been in the fastst wave) I'm sure my time 41:46 and place would have been better.

    p.s. 2-1B and the future Mrs. 2-1B were in the race as well!

  2. #532
    Congratulations anyway. You did a great job!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post

    p.s. 2-1B and the future Mrs. 2-1B were in the race as well!
    I hope there was a scene where he gave you a bottle of red-flavor Gator-Ade and said, "Take care, Sir."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  3. #533
    Some errands (wrong size washers bought from hardware store, as I was looking for the size of the washer itself, not the hole; donated magazines to local library; mailed off a SW package). Tried to go to the newly-opened Sonic in town (the line TO GET INTO THEIR PARKING LOT started at the nearby hotel where the employee was taking orders ) but settled for Chik Fil-A. Watched the US kiss its sister in World Cup match. Read Allies SW novel (so-so book). Enjoyed the cool cloudy weather instead of the warmer temps predicted (no such luck today it appears).
    "That's what Sheev said."

  4. #534
    I spent the day working, getting yelled at by a customer for something I had zero control over, then her promptly saying "I wasn't being rude" After that, went to Lowes and picked up new lawnmower blades, with a quick stop at QT for gas and a 69 cent blue raspberry icee/slurpee. Got on the net and vegged once I got home, not a very exciting day.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

  5. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I hope there was a scene where he gave you a bottle of red-flavor Gator-Ade and said, "Take care, Sir."
    That would have been awesome Tycho!!! But sadly I never even actually saw Mr. -1B yesterday, our contact was limited to text messages.

  6. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I took 304th out of 15,550 people in the country's 4th largest 10k road race, the Bellin Run in Green Bay. I first signed up on Thursday so I was put in a later starting 'wave' which resulted in me avoiding people for the entire 6.21 miles. I wasted a ton of energy doing that. Had I started in a faster wave (I could have been in the fastst wave) I'm sure my time 41:46 and place would have been better.
    Well done, Sir !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That would have been awesome Tycho!!! But sadly I never even actually saw Mr. -1B yesterday, our contact was limited to text messages.
    Yeah, I'm not much of a runner so we walked it...I LOVE walking and can go for miles and miles and miles...when it comes to running, 2 miles is my limit since I don't enjoy it.

    I did get a pic with Jared from Subway, so that was fun.

  7. #537
    ....and how did you spend your Saturday today, Mr. and Mrs. 2-1B?

    Congratulations to you both! May all your years be filled with happiness!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  8. #538
    I went to the store and bought some great ground chuck steaks. Portabello mushrooms in them, but it was sooo good! I took a much needed nap, and watched alice in Wonderland with my little sister.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

  9. #539

  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    ....and how did you spend you Saturday today, Mr. and Mrs. 2-1B?

    Congratulations to you both! May all your years be filled with happiness!
    Not to speak for them (but I will anways) they had a great time, everything went awesome! The reception was at a very nice place w/ great food. Mrs. 2-1B looked lovely and Mr. 2-1B was quite dapper as well. I don't want to say too much here and steal his thunder so I'll let him handle any further details.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO