Page 55 of 146 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    after almost 2 years in the new house, we finally got the basement finished. Saturday, I moved my collection down from the garage and started putting it away in my new Star Wars room. It's unbelieveable how much stuff I've acquired since the 90's.

I worked, then I came home, and sat at the computer for a couple hours, ate an awful KFC sandwish, then I mowed the lawn. Because we had a storm knock out our power, my wife and I had to drive to her ex husbands house to pick up our food that he stored there so it would not go bad.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Drove up to Las Vegas (the one in Nevada, not New Mexico ) to meet some friends from The great state of Ohio. Had a HUGE southwestern chicken stuffed potato as lunch. Saw a Circ de Soliel show (awesome, and pretty good seats at 40% off as well) at night. Found a SW slot machine (did not give in to the Dark Side and deposit credits).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bel-Cash.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	23185  
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Someone there actually gave me props for doing so. Someone's gotta prop them up, even if I weep for their misfortunes. Arr!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Someone there actually gave me props for doing so. Someone's gotta prop them up, even if I weep for their misfortunes. Arr!
    Although had you been sporting the 70's style "painters cap" I would have given you "mad props" instead of just "props."

I have one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PirateProof.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	23186  

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    So, you are an irate pirate? (That's one for the bad joke thread).

Had to stay around Stately TI Manor as I'm on call this week. Have to be close to the company car in case something nefarious should happen.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...postcount=6490
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!