Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I think this is self-explanatory.
    Yep, the old recreate-the-Last-Crusade-Venice-boat-chase-while-avoiding-the-harbor-police routine. Ah, memories...
    "That's what Sheev said."

I was in the 4th of July Parade on Coronado Island!

G-Company, 6th Federals were on duty (my Civil War re-enactment unit which I joined to experience, learn and promote the cause for my novel:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joshua...17114551640217 )

and we had a lot of fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010846.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	23259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010854.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	23260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010851.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	23261   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010832.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	23262   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010838.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	23263  

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Were you walking in it, Tycho? You gotta get on a float or in a car; now THAT'S the life of a parade! It looks cool. Was [giggle] the weather okay there?

I've been in local founder's day parades as a banner holder (not so fun), and costumed characters (walking and float riding; both great).

And how did I spend July 4th Eve? Built a backyard sun shade gazebo, watched some World Cup, got a TV to replace the 25+ year old 19" analog set, and ended it watching a NASCAR race end on the 4th in FL due to several crash delays.

Got to a Hallmark shop before it opened to get a Lando ornament (mission accomplished) and other SW ones, stopped at library to return a book and check out two others, came up empty when seeking new SW toys, watched the World Cup match, read some of a book, labeled some photos in albums (two and a half years without doing so?), fixed a loose garden hose holder, relaxed.

Ah...

More of the usual.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010888.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	23287  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    SSG'd
    I love how this is now a verb.

I SSG'd today.

As an international assassin, I also use that term: "Shot Some Guy."

JimJam, are you a Secret Agent like me?

We should get together and trade ammunition some time!

You will go off on this new ICBM I got the other day!

I looked at a few of my fall housing options with my dad. I now have it narrowed down to basically two choices, but need to see what the potential roommates say . . . it can be frustrating trying to coordinate several people. Thankfully we'll know by next week.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Delete duplicate post error please.