Page 58 of 144 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    I'm sure you'll do fine picking a great place!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I worked at the mighty Wal-Mart empire, then came home exhausted, and paced waiting for a phone call that never came, about a place we are looking to rent.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Went to a sci fi convention in Baltimore called shore leave and had tons of fun. I got to talk to Katee Sackhoff 3 times (for a total of <5 minutes but I'll take it.) Saw E. J. Olmos and a few other big stars. Then I came home and changed diapers (not as fun.)

Spent a minor fortune taking my three dachshunds to the vet for maintenance. Took the company car back to work and picked up my personal car since I'm on vacation this week. Solved a problem on a project a colleague was working on while I was there. Cooked dinner for everyone (my famous gabacho tacos) and then vegged in front of the TV for the rest of the night.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Stayed out way too late with friends (from Fri night), ran 10 miles, ate, slept and worked.

Tried to enjoy the a/c indoors (read, watched carp on TV), went to a simple dinner out, saw a local theater play (Peter Pan, with characters on wires to fly! ).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Scored an entire wave of TVC plus a Cloud car and Snowspeeder then went to watch the SJ Earthquakes play a friendly against the Tottenham Hotspurs. Then spent the evening in the hot tub with the wife and some brews. Doesn't get much better.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Our friends, Penny and Bob, moved back to Ohio from Las Vegas. They live in Columbus, but all their friends live up in the Cleveland area. They came up for a visit and we had a party at ours. It was fun!!!!

Oh... and that's where the newest picture of me was taken!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

In anticipation of my third son's upcoming birth next month, my wife and I traded in our 2004 X-terra (and my soul) for a minivan on Saturday.

We got a brand-spankin' new Honday Odessey. I guess the transformation is complete.

[FONT=Courier New]I did what I always do on Saturdays... [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Got up and went to Andy + Bax (army surplus, camping stuff, etc.) to look at the pocket knives. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Spotted the A-Team van.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Went to TRU and bought me some new SW LEGO sets.[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-07-17T18-27-31.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	23350  
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]