Page 60 of 140 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
    I was visiting a friend in the San Francisco area. On Saturday, we walked around the town a bit, walked about halfway across the Golden Gate Bridge, and then ended up checking out the Amoeba Music store. There just happened to be a live performance by Robyn shortly after we got there. Wasn't sure if I had heard of her before, but there were a couple catchy pop tunes in the set. I believe there were instructions not to take any video, but alas, someone posted four of the six songs on Youtube, and I found one of the other two posted by someone else.

The first song was kind of slow and didn't impress me much, but the second song got my attention -
    "Be Mine"

Of the four songs this other user posted, this one is probably my favorite - "With Every Heartbeat"

I ate an antelope, an alligator, and a chocolate pie. Awesome.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Washed the ol' uniforms, BBQ'd salmon for dinner, and watched the s of the Caribbean marathon on USA Network.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I acted and helped some friends make a film for a 48 hour filmmaking challenge. I assisted a tiny bit with the story on Friday, then filmed all my stuff on Saturday. They're currently editing as it's due in a few hours. It was pretty fun, but also a little more stressful than other shoots, as the director hadn't really coordinated the actors' schedules so it didn't go as smoothly as it could have.

I woke up at 5 am, downloaded pictures to Facebook of my son's graduation from Navy bootcamp, he called at 6 am, and we met him at O'hare airport around 7:30, and we spent a good portion of the day hanging out at the USO, and walking around the airport. He boarded his plane around 7:40 pm. I watched him walk onto his plane, then my wife and I left, and drove to check out a few places for sale. Then came home and downloaded more pictures from my Saturday with my son, here are a couple of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1291.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	23435   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1292.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	23436  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Ran 20 miles, relaxed, ate, worked. (some of those activities besides running was repeated)

Took my grandpa to see the Giants beat the Dodgers. Great day!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Today I had to hope the Dodgers beat the Giants.

These two teams can tear themselves apart if it keeps my Padres in first place in our very competative division.

We play the Dodgers tomorrow in LA after we beat them soundly in San Diego.

The Padres really can't afford to lose ANY games against our division rivials.

Barry, I'm very happy for your family. I also hope no flooding ever touches your Star Wars collection!

El Chux - a tip - let the alligator eat the antelope first and then eat the alligator because it will then make for a reptile-sandwich with antelope stuffing. I recommend oppossum for desert.

JimJam: Doesn't Miller Park have a waterslide or two? Good effort for the Brewers' charity. The Padres are raising money to fight cancer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

[FONT=Courier New]- Slept in a little bit. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Lazed about and watched TV while my wife was at her aunt's house having brunch with the ladies of her family.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Gassed up the truck.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Went downtown and walked around with my wife. We checked out the new 2010 football team Nike sweatshirts at the UO Bookstore. Went to dinner and ate outside (PERFECT weather on Saturday for that.).[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]- Went home and had a cigar. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]GREAT DAY![/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-08-01T02-36-53.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	23440  
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]